The Top 10 Reasons Voyager Took Seven Years to Get Home
A lightyear of Voyager Week
And the number one reason Voyager took seven years to get home....
- 4th series, 7 seasons -- connect the dots
- Tuvok's contract required a pon farr episode, and he was determined to put it off as long as logic permitted
- A real Season 8 might have come into contact with the virtual one and exploded
- Janeway didn't want to disappoint her growing cult on Earth: the Seventh-Year Adventists
- To annoy J. Michael Straczynski, Joss Whedon, Rockne S. O'Bannon, and all the other sf producers who have to actually worry about whether their shows will be renewed
- Space fleas got into the bioneural gelpacks and gave them the seven-year itch
- When the ship was pulled to the Delta Quadrant, Janeway was so frustrated she broke her mirror
- Haven't you heard the bashers railing that the show revolves around Seven?
- Admiral Janeway never really liked Carey and decided not to save the ship till after his death
- Making a 70-year journey in six years would just be too unrealistic
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Contact the author, Zeke.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #68
This list was originally published on December 31, 2004.
DISCLAIMER: A rejected item for this list was "[Insert character you don't like] was out of deadly sins to commit."
All material © 2004, Colin Hayman.