The Top 10 Reasons the Voyager Crew Wouldn't Last a Day in the Dune Universe
A lightyear of Voyager Week
And the number one reason the Voyager crew wouldn't last a day in the Dune universe....
- Torres: Five minutes after setting foot in a sietch, she would manage to offend every last Fremen living there
- Chakotay: Due to the extreme heat and aridness of Arrakis, the first wayward spark would undoubtedly set him instantly ablaze
- Tom Paris: Would get eaten by a sandworm after deciding that all the sand makes it a perfect place to play volleyball
- Harry Kim: Would get eaten by the sandworm too, having been persuaded by Tom to play volleyball with him
- EMH: Would discover very quickly indeed that the populace really don't like artificial intelligences.
- Seven: Would quickly die of dehydration out in the deep desert after mistaking her catsuit for her stillsuit, in the end not even realizing the irony of being killed by skin-tight clothing
- Lon Suder: Would be sucked into a special anomaly type-thing of DOOM after accidentally meeting Piter de Vries
- Tuvok: Upon discovering mentats, he'd have a serious breakdown from the knowledge that there were humans more logical than him
- Janeway: After discovering spice coffee, the captain would quickly develop a serious addiction and end up selling Voyager to the highest bidder just to get another hit
- Neelix: Would endure an agonising, drawn-out death after making the mistake of offering Baron Harkonnen some leola root stew
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Contact the author, PointyHairedJedi.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #67
This list was originally published on December 24, 2004.
DISCLAIMER: The Top 10 lists must flow.
All material © 2004, PointyHairedJedi.