And the vote from the captain himself....
- River: Nader. She could tell you why, but would you understand?
- Inara: Bush. She got fed up with Mal starting fights at the polling stations, and did it just to annoy him.
- Kaylee: Bush. After all, you can't run a ship if you're out of gas.
- Wash: Kerry. Mostly because he looks like Herman Munster. Man, that show was the best!
- Zoe: Bush. Because he doesn't look like Herman Munster. Being made to watch that show can leave deep psychological scars, you know.
- Simon: Kerry. For some reason he's quite leery of those with ties to big corporations...
- Jayne: Bush. 'Cause all that blowing stuff up was just plain cool.
- Niska: Bush. After all, his armed forces clearly follow the teachings of Shan Yu.
- Book: He's not telling. And he doesn't give half a hump whether you've voted or not, so where does that leave you?
- Mal: Nader. He may be on the losing side, but he's yet to be convinced it's the wrong one.
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Contact the author, PointyHairedJedi.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #57
This list was originally published on November 2, 2004.
DISCLAIMER: Two by two, hands of blue... two by two, hands of blue....
All material © 2004, PointyHairedJedi.