Marc Richard presents....
The Top 10 Election 2004 Votes From the Next Generation Crew
And the vote from the captain himself....
- Boothby: Cobb ("I know damn well he hasn't got a hope in hell of winning, but I'm voting Green anyway, goshdarnit!")
- Wesley: Not applicable ("Technically I'm not old enough to vote yet, but I'm checking to see whether they make exceptions for geniuses.")
- Yar: Bush ("I can really relate to his speeches about soldiers sacrificing themselves to protect others.")
- La Forge: Eisenhower ("Wait a second -- I think we've got some kind of temporal anomaly here....")
- Troi: Kerry ("I couldn't make up my mind until I found out that he can't either.")
- Worf: Bush ("Do I look like a bleeding-heart liberal?")
- Crusher: Kerry ("Since the Federation doesn't use money, what would be the point of supporting private health care?")
- Data: Nader ("Given the flaws of the two-party system, it would be logical for me to support an Independent third option... as soon as the right of androids to vote has been recognized.")
- Riker: Edwards ("As first officer, it's my responsibility to choose the best possible candidate for Vice-President.")
- Picard: Kerry ("A president's first duty is to the truth -- be it political truth or budgetary truth or military truth!")
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Contact the author, Marc Richard.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #52
This list was originally published on November 2, 2004.
DISCLAIMER: By that logic, shouldn't Picard vote for someone who can get his story about the medals straight? No, I kid, I kid.
All material © 2004, Marc Richard.