And the vote from the captain himself....
- Kevin Riley: Bush. "One more time!"
- Rand: Bush. "Call it a hunch, but I think that's who the captain will go for."
- Chapel: Kerry. "I often wish Spock would Kerry me away."
- Sulu: Bush. "Gun control is bad. Specifically gun control by Kirk, but Kerry too."
- Uhura: Peltier. "Hey, I just like the name of the party. 'Peace & Freedom'? Groovy."
- Scotty: Cobb. "He's green."
- Chekov: Kerry. "That wuss Bush stopped drinking years ago."
- Spock: Kerry. "I'm sorry, there's just no way to reconcile 'Bush' and 'Logic'."
- McCoy: Bush. "I like Edwards, so-- wait, what do you mean Spock's voting for Kerry?"
- Kirk: Kerry. "That's a girl's name, right?"