The Top 30 New Year's Resolutions of Heroes Characters
And the number one resolution of a Heroes character....
- Peter: Figure out why he has this nagging feeling of forgetting something
- Caitlin: Who?
- Hiro: Try to stop getting into doomed, star-crossed romances -- or at least get some action next time
- Bennett: Deal with his rage issues and violent tendencies, then calmly shoot Mohinder
- Nathan: Spin this assassination attempt into great PR via comparisons to Reagan... oh, and survive it
- Claire: Go public with her secret (Assassins? Bring it on)
- Elle: Break her annoying narration habit
- Parkman: See about transferring to the Thought Police division
- Maya: Deal with the pain of losing her brother, maybe with that nice Dr. Suresh's help
- Mohinder: Continue naively working for the Company; also, give crazy killer rebound chick the wrong phone number
- Ando: This is kind of embarrassing, but... learn to read Japanese
- Micah: Avoid Sony's lawyers after they find out he's a human Pandora's Battery
- Monica: Whatever your resolution is
- Niki: Find a less dangerous line of work, like Doritos commercials -- wait, that's Ali Landry. Okay, how about boxing? No....
- Bob: Lose some weight (What? Some people have normal resolutions)
- Molly: Avoid being discovered by missing-persons detectives, who would undoubtedly make her use her powers 24/7... she's sympathetic and all, but she needs some Molly time
- West: Go and... oh, let's face it. Who cares?
- Kensei: Begin a thoughtful program of self-improvement and meditation -- no, seriously, scrape desperately at the coffin lid. AAAAAAAAAAA!
- Angela Petrelli: Lie more (she missed a few days this year)
- Claude: Enlist a homeless guy and go mess with some rustic English town
- Mrs. Bennett: Never take Noah for granted again... or believe anything he says
- Princess Yaeko: Uh, probably be dead by now
- Mr. Muggles: Train with Lassie to learn how to communicate concepts like "whoa, flying dork"
- Audrey Hanson: Come back to help Parkman stay grounded (no, not just because he's single again)
- Future Hiro: Not be the guy who shot Nathan, as that would suck
- Parkman's Boss: Look into the unusual behaviour of... uh... no, relax and take a coffee break. Right.
- The Haitian: Get people to call him by his name already! Was Alejandro "The Mexican"? Well?
- Isaac Mendez: Retroactively paint another bunch of pictures to foretell Volume Three; also, consider changing his name to Suzie
- Heidi Petrelli: Remember to enjoy the simple things in life, like climbing stairs under your own power
- Sylar: Kill enough people to bring the next list down to a nice reasonable ten. Sheesh!
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Contact the author, Zeke.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #99
This list was originally published on January 15, 2008.
DISCLAIMER: "Mixed kanji" my ass, Ando.
All material © 2008, Colin Hayman.