Derek Dean presents....
The Top 10 Rejected Plotlines for a Star Trek/Smallville Crossover Episode
And the number one rejected plotline for a Star Trek/Smallville crossover episode....
- Kirk and Clark are locked in mortal combat by Jor-El; despite Clark's superpowers, Kirk only gets his shirt ripped, but decides not to kill Clark and instead makes a speech
- Lana swears she saw a spaceship and men materialize from it who could shoot lasers from their hands; nobody believes her
- Clark and Lex join forces against Kirk after he sweeps Chloe, Lois, Lana, and Martha Kent off their feet simultaneously
- Earth's solar system gets screwed up and can only be fixed by Clark making Earth spin backwards while the Enterprise slingshots around the sun
- Kirk and Spock realize that Lana Lang MUST DIE!
- Kirk drinks more of the coffee he did in "Wink of an Eye" and then challenges Clark to a race around the world; the Flash sits this one out
- Kirk takes Clark under his wing and points out being mild-mannered isn't any fun; Clark wonders what made Kirk think he was in the first place
- Uhura, Chekov, and Sulu meet up with Chloe and Pete and get drunk as they realize how little they ever seem to do
- Red kryptonite mutates some plant spores causing everyone to act out of character until McCoy discovers the limitless possibilities of green kryptonite and cures everyone
- Clark and Lex fight Kirk and Spock with swords; needless to say, there's lots of slashing
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Contact the author, Derek Dean.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #88
This list was originally published on February 16, 2006.
DISCLAIMER: Would the Prime Directive apply to Clark? I guess it doesn't matter since this is Kirk we're talking about....
All material © 2006, Derek Dean.