Sa'ar Chasm presents....
The Top 10 Breakup Lines From Babylon 5 Characters
And the number one breakup line from a Babylon 5 character....
- Sinclair: "I didn't think it was possible to meet someone less interesting than I am."
- Garibaldi: "What I really need is the love of a good woman -- you appear to be neither."
- Delenn: "I know you wanted to share your culture with me, but 10 hours of Daffy Duck cartoons are not my idea of a pleasant evening."
- Lennier: "It's not working out -- you're too attainable."
- Londo: "There's someone else... several someones, actually. Could you take a number and get in line?"
- Franklin: You're successful, well-adjusted, come from a a good family, haven't been stuck in suspended animation for the last century... you're completely wrong for me."
- Marcus: "It's very hard to be a heroic protector when you never go anyplace more dangerous than the grocery store."
- Ivanova: "We're having religious differences. You don't worship me."
- Sheridan: (long rambling diatribe about the right and freedom of a man to not be laughed at when he yells "Woo-hoo!" at the height of passion)
- Kosh: "You don't understand me."
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Contact the author, Sa'ar Chasm.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #84
This list was originally published on February 2, 2006.
DISCLAIMER: Why aren't Vir, Zack, and Warren Keffer on the list, you ask? They'd need dates first.
All material © 2006, Steven Maguire.