And the number one thing not to say on the Enterprise-D....
- "You call yourself a Riker? When was the last time you riked anything?"
- "Oh, so that's what happened to my barrette!"
- "Come ON. The original show did this story like six times."
- "Where has Q been lately, anyway? I miss him."
- "Know an easy way to check if you're on one of Picard's ships? Check the weapons console for dust."
- "WARP CORE BREACH! Everybody out! ...Heh heh. There isn't really a breach. I just wanted to watch Geordi roll under the door."
- "How do you guys like that thesaurus subroutine I gave Data? Pretty cool, eh?"
- "Don't tell Troi, but I'm totally making up these psychological problems."
- "Wouldn't it be more efficient if we used the kids as fuel?"
- "Oo, look at that. A big mean Klingon security guy. I'm soooo scared."