And the number one change ahead in Season 3....
- Seth and Summer, tired of breaking up every episode, will start breaking up every other episode
- Kirsten will kick the habit, only to find herself completely unable to communicate with the Cooper women, whose only language is alcohol
- Marissa's sister Whatshername will get her own spinoff set at her boarding school, tentatively titled The B. S.
- Jimmy will stay in town, having decided that his family really needs him now that Julie has money again
- Jess will leave and be deeply, passionately un-missed
- Julie will be shocked to find out she has an illegitimate son -- Luke
- Marissa will continue to cry a lot, but after these last few episodes, it will no longer be okay to make fun of her for it
- Zach, with nothing better to do, will become a super-villain
- Ryan, having decided he can no longer be the person he was in Season 2, will pretty much just punch stuff and brood
- Trey... um... won't be around much
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Contact the author, Zeke.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #71
This list was originally published on May 22, 2005.
DISCLAIMER: Copyright infringement, here we come... right back where we started from....
All material © 2005, Colin Hayman.