And the number one difference between Voyager and S3 Enterprise....
- Voyager was in an unfamiliar and frightening area of the galaxy, while... hmm. Okay, forget that, let's try another one.
- Voyager was alone, outpowered, and out of contact with Starfleet. Enterprise was... no, wait. Start over.
- The captain of Voyager was pushed to her limits and made harsh choices the crew didn't always... hmm. Hang on.
- Voyager's Starfleet crew had to integrate a group of outsiders with a different mindse-- arrgh. I'll get this.
- The main enemy of Voyager was a ruthless alien empire which... incorporated various races into one... dammit!
- Voyager's doctor was an eccentric... I mean, was the only one of his kind on the....
- Voyager's first officer was played by a griping....
- All right, I give the hell up. There are no differences.
- For God's sake, Delphic even sounds like Delta!
- And MACOs! Maquis! Come ON, people! Do you think we're stupid? That does it, I'm outta here.
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Contact the author, Zeke.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #62
This list was originally published on November 19, 2004.
DISCLAIMER: SEVEN DAYS. That's from the last disclaimer and has nothing to do with this list, it's just fun to say.
All material © 2004, Colin Hayman.