And the last word on Election 2004....
- Khan: Kerry ("He taxes me. He taxes me, and I shall have him.")
- Soval: Bush (Pacifism? You must be thinking of those bleeding-heart Vulcans from the other shows)
- Darth Vader: Kerry (He finds Bush's faith disturbing)
- Samara Morgan: Nader (That bush is in her scary dreams, but the horses keep her up at night... at least under Nader, everyone will suffer)
- Lorne: Kerry (But not John Kerry -- his Southern cousin, Kerry Okie)
- Crocodile Dundee: Bush (He's a Bushman)
- Ford Prefect: Anybody but Zaphod
- Q: Dubya (Here's to consonant solidarity)
- Mother Brain: Kerry (The fewer missiles are flying around, the better)
- Doc Brown: "Why don't we just clone George Washington? He was pretty good."
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Contact the author, Zeke.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #61
This list was originally published on November 2, 2004.
DISCLAIMER: "Everyone will suffer" is a great line that Samara had only in the trailer, not the movie, for whatever reason. (shrug) Oh, um, SEVEN DAYS.
All material © 2004, Colin Hayman.