The Top 10 Ways Enterprise is Different in the Mirror Universe
A manifestation of Alternate Universe Week
And the number one way Enterprise is different in the mirror universe....
- Archer beats other people up
- Reed was executed in the first episode for being reluctant to explode something
- There's a Temporal Shooting War going on, but it's really more like a cold war
- Archer is hounded by Klingons desperate to thank him for saving their Empire
- Captain Archer's dog Cajun is constantly getting compared to one of the Three Musketeers
- Earth's closest allies are the Vulcans, a race of stoic and aloof beings who shun emotion in favour of logic
- In compliance with the mirror Starfleet's T&A policy, T'Pol's uniform -- wait, this isn't a difference, it looks exactly the same
- Phlox often uses the Agonizer on his patients, but he doesn't enjoy it
- That damn helmsman won't shut up
- The fivers are published on time
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Complaints? Contact Zeke.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #33
This list was originally published on June 15, 2003.
DISCLAIMER: I, um, disclaim stuff. Yeah. What do you want from me?
All material © 2003, Colin Hayman.