The Top 10 Things You Don't Want To Hear Captain Picard Say
And the number one thing you don't want to hear Captain Picard say....
- "The weapons? Oh, I had them dismantled. We don't want aliens feeling threatened."
- "Reschedule the peace conference to 1900 hours. I'm not missing Coronation Street for this."
- "Oh, good! Wesley's on break. Let's go pick him up for a visit."
- "Tea? That's for wusses. Gimme a Brewski."
- "Vive le Québec libre!"
- "After careful consideration, I've decided to call my lionfish Porthos."
- "Really, Deanna? Go on."
- "Does this dress make me look fat?"
- "Do it."
- "Transmit the following message in all languages and on all frequencies...."
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Complaints? Contact Zeke.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #26
This list was originally published on September 5, 2002.
DISCLAIMER: I, um, disclaim stuff. Yeah. What do you want from me?
All material © 2002, Colin Hayman.