T'Pol's Top 10 Problems With the Temporal Cold War
An incursion of Time Travel Week
And T'Pol's number one problem with the Temporal Cold War....
- She's trying to corner the market on coldness
- "Silik" sounds uncomfortably like "Silicone"
- Wars are so icky
- She really, really doesn't want to know what the future holds for her and Trip
- TCW can also stand for T'Pol Can't Whistle
- The last time Starfleet ran into a genetically enhanced species, "The Masterpiece Society" happened
- The Evil Future Guy never bought her anything nice when she was a kid
- She's all out of time traveler's cheques
- She doesn't like leaving the past in front of her
- The Vulcan Science Directorate has conclusively proven that war is impossible
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Complaints? Contact Zeke.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #25
This list was originally published on July 17, 2002.
DISCLAIMER: I, um, disclaim stuff. Yeah. What do you want from me?
All material © 2002, Colin Hayman.