The Top 10 Reasons for FiveMinute.net's Inactivity Over the Last Few Years
And the number one reason for FiveMinute.net's inactivity over the last few years...
- Scooter got us all lost inside the TARDIS and we've only just emerged
- All of 5M.net's time and effort went into building a Soon-type android
- Derek went off on a rant about Smallville and we've only just shut him up (until the duct tape breaks)
- The government only just repealed the humor tax, so we can stop pretending to be a not-for-humor organization
- Sa'ar's first three attempts at completing 5MB5 were all destroyed by hackers and the fourth disappeared just before he was going to publish it
- It was only supposed to be a three-hour tour! A three-hour tour!
- IJD was just sure we'd been publishing regularly, but it turned out to be a trick from the Talosians
- We ran out of coffee
- Zeke only just emerged from under his bed after rewatching The Ring three years ago
- Can't tell you. Temporal Prime Directive
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Contact the author, Derek.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #105
This list was originally published on June 30, 2010.
DISCLAIMER: I still say the Vulcans are holding me back.
All material © 2010, Derek Dean.