The Top 10 Things We'll Miss Out On Now That Heroes is Cancelled
And the number one thing we'll miss out on now that Heroes is cancelled....
- Sylar reveals the true, evil purpose behind his apparent conversion to the forces of good (there was gonna be one, right? Right?)
- Nathan comes back -- in the form of Monica, who watched one too many of his campaign ads
- Hiro gets another dull storyline, but we don't care, 'cause it's Hiro, man
- Samuel returns just long enough to get killed by the next villain
- The people of the world, now aware of the existence of superpowers, immediately start a dozen more Nathan-style government roundup programs (if by "round up" you mean "shoot")
- Gretchen returns just long enough to get killed by the next annoying friend of Claire's
- We learn that HRG has had a power all along: the power of awesome
- Bryan Fuller returns just long enough to... nope, forget it, he's already gone
- Peter, Matt, and Mohinder continue competing furiously to see who can make the dumbest mistakes (they're not just doing it for fun, y'know)
- The cheerleader is saved, thus saving the world... so I guess we're pretty screwed now, huh?
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Contact the author, Zeke.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #104
This list was originally published on May 26, 2010 (April Fool's Day... no wait, it was finally a regular day again!).
DISCLAIMER: I was also looking forward to the musical episode.
All material © 2010, Colin Hayman.