The Top 10 Questions Never to Ask Captain Janeway
And the number one question never to ask Captain Janeway....
- "How come the nacelles lift at warp, anyway? What kind of sense does that make?"
- "Hey, have you gained weight?"
- "Why did you have to kill Tuvix? Why?"
- "Ever notice how 'Janeway' rhymes with 'insane, eh?'"
- "Have you still not got the ship home yet?"
- "How do you expect to be a real Star Trek captain without shaving your head?"
- "So how did it feel to have Tom Paris's kids?"
- "Will you be my valentine?"
- "Want some decaf?"
- "So, are you a J/Cer?"
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Complaints? Contact Zeke.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #9
This list was originally published on March 18, 2001.
DISCLAIMER: I, um, disclaim stuff. Yeah. What do you want from me?
All material © 2001, Colin Hayman.