The Top 10 Reasons They're Ending the Temporal Cold War
And the number one reason they're ending the Temporal Cold War....
- Colonel Worf, Shannon O'Donnell, T'Mir, the proposed Brent Spiner and William Shatner cameos... who needs time travel when everyone's descendants look exactly like them?
- John Fleck is no longer buying the "We'll pay you in the future" excuse
- The new timeslot is still in prime time, but the future is X-rated
- "Carpenter Street"
- The plot gets repeti-- nah, that's been done
- They finally realized what a "cold war" actually is and are too embarrassed to admit it
- T'Pol is too busy not getting it on with Trip to not believe in time travel
- The TrekToday people have used "the Temporal Cold War heats up in this upcoming episode" about as many times as they can get away with
- They're making room for a Holographic Thumb War (which will not remotely involve thumbs)
- They won't have to decide who the Evil Future Guy is now
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Contact the author, Zeke.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #46
This list was originally published on July 24, 2004.
DISCLAIMER: But I like the TCW, darn it!
All material © 2004, Colin Hayman.