And the number one false rumor about Star Trek: Nemesis....
- Continuing the tradition of great historical searches (God, the fountain of youth...), Picard and his crew will be searching the galaxy for Sasquatch
- Shinzon is not a name but a rank, which he earned through kicking his superiors in the shins
- In an attempt to capture the success of the fifth film, Troi will perform a sultry dance for Shinzon -- inferring from the trailer, the horizontal mambo
- Worf is to make his appearance via Wesley Crusher's extraordinary powers
- Wesley Crusher is consequently to be killed in a Klingon ritual, thus gaining the support of at least half a million extra Trekkies, and ensuring many subsequent viewings
- The film's villains were originally going to be Vulcans, until TPTB remembered that they weren't working on an episode of Enterprise
- The title character was originally to be played by Scott Bakula
- John Logan's original concept was for the Enterprise to encounter a terrifying new villain: the Romans (Berman talked him out of it)
- Activists have succeeded in a campaign to change the name of the film to "Star Trek: Person of Opposing Views"
- Brent Spiner has been replaced with a completely digital model
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Complaints? Contact the author, IJD GAF.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #31
This list was originally published on December 12, 2002.
DISCLAIMER: I, um, disclaim stuff. Yeah. What do you want from me?
All material © 2002, IJD GAF.