The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Miscellaneous

Old 09-22-2003, 07:16 AM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]When 17 finally reached Minbari Prime, she was in disbelief that the planet was celebrating Pi day. People were going around wearing Pi shirts, reciting the numbers of pi, even pi throwing contests.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-23-2003, 04:42 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0][iost_uid0](First off, Minbari Prime?! What the-?! In Valen's name! This had better not be some lame mathematical joke, Neo... Â :snh[/iost_uid0]

Meanwhile, everyone was having too much fun watching Spike/Buffy kiss to notice that 17 was gone.
On a whim, Q decided it would be a good idea to beam everybody into the cold vacumn of space.
So he did.
And thus everybody died.

[Yes, I just had a terrible biochem test. You could tell?][/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-23-2003, 07:23 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Q, you have failed" said Picard, who was sitting in a floating isometric set peice.
"But I was testing humans, not the other way around!" said Q.
"Not here, in the Sci-Fi-Con." said Picard. Picard got up, and Q was sent back.
"Aragorn! Dont you see me?" said Arwen.
"Yes, but I am in presence of a Prince and a Pirate, so I must talk to them" said Aragorn.
"Don't worry" said Xander to Arwen," Aragorn will come around".
"Xander!" said Willow, before she was caught by the PG13 police.
"Hey, what about the plot?" said Tara.
"Oh, right...Q! Jack! Which one of you is going to marry me?" said Anya. Q went on one knee to propose. But Jack...

((that sucks...but I want something left here to kill and/or pair up with JS or QS for after my presentation and essay! )) Â [/colorost_uid0]

Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003
Old 09-23-2003, 10:47 AM
Surfin' you say?

Send a message via ICQ to catalina_marina Send a message via AIM to catalina_marina Send a message via MSN to catalina_marina Send a message via Yahoo to catalina_marina

[color=#000000ost_uid0]had his eye on Tara.
Tara, of course, being gay, didn't notice him at all and kept playing with a girl she found in outer space.

Meanwhile, 17 shot [uost_uid0]+[/uost_uid0] pi pi-wearing Minbari out of pure rage. She suddenly found she liked pie better, and wanted to return. However, she missed the flight by just pi minutes.[/colorost_uid0]

I'm not the devil, I just work for her.

What spoon? There is no spoon. According to Zeke, it's a cat. ~NeoMatrix

"Apparently we're on the wrong side. Or the right side if you like winning." ~Spike

Sa'ar Chasm: Too far south you hit Belgium.
catalina marina: Not in Limburg you don't.
Sa'ar Chasm: You do if you go south in the right way.
Old 09-24-2003, 12:02 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0][iost_uid0](Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? First of all, I'm not supposed to be shooting Minbari, I'm supposed to be adding them to my harem! Aahhhhh! Secondly, how the FRELL do you shoot 3.14159 Minbari?! This story needs to be set right....)[/iost_uid0]

Then OJake woke up and realized that at least the last three posts had been no more than a dream.

[Yeah, sue me... ][/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-24-2003, 02:15 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]So he went and had 17's name legally changed to Sue.[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs
Old 09-24-2003, 02:17 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0][bost_uid0]( NAHTMMM! YOURE A DEAD MAN! :swear: )[/bost_uid0]

:lol: [/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-24-2003, 03:11 AM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]OJake promptly filed to have 17's latest post dismissed due to the long-forgotten rule that one may only post once per day. 8-)

Meanwhile, NAHTMMM went into deep and violently frightened hiding as he considered the possibilities inherent in hiding behind Zeke and inducing 17 to keep exclaiming at him until she let multiple !'s slip, then running away before the carnage began. This was legal since this is his second post of the day and so doesn't count either.[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs
Old 09-24-2003, 03:55 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0](But I wasn't adding to the story :sweet smile: The post was just to let you know how DEAD you are going to be tomorrow when I continue posting in the story again.

Your hours are MARKED, NAH! [bost_uid0]MU-AA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA![/bost_uid0])[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-24-2003, 07:34 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Q! You have failed. Miserably. Again. You are the weakest Q" said Picard. Everything had time-traveled back to the end of Opium's 23 Sep. 2003, 03:23 post.
"Q, you have let forumgoers do all sort of naughty things!" said Crusher.
"I'm just Q! I'm not OJake!" said Q, miserably. Meanwhile, a curfufle broke out among Spike, Jack, Legolas and Aragorn over who nanced the best.
"Boys,boys, there's only nancer, and that's Spike!" said Buffy, as B/S kissed.
"And did everyone forget about my child?" said Anya.
"Yes, you're a B-plot, get used to it!" said Willow.
"Um, look" said Tara, as the forumgoers threw e-pies at each other," Look, get along for Zeke's sake! Us poor Sci-Fi-Conners are getting dizzy from all this time/sleep travel!"

((ggggrrrr, I forgot part of my presentation, the essay was annoying AND I had to drive all the way home between classes to get book it turned out I didnt even need! ))[/colorost_uid0]

Old 09-24-2003, 05:43 PM
Surfin' you say?

Send a message via ICQ to catalina_marina Send a message via AIM to catalina_marina Send a message via MSN to catalina_marina Send a message via Yahoo to catalina_marina

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Has anybody seen OJake lately?" asked Tara.
"Yes, he was right there just a minute ago waking up from--" Q said.
"No he wasn't" Xander interupted him.
"Oh, right. Wrong timeline" Q said.

[quoteost_uid0]Secondly, how the FRELL do you shoot 3.14159 Minbari?![/quoteost_uid0]
I could be about .1415926535898 off... That's what the [uost_uid0]+[/uost_uid0] is for. [/colorost_uid0]

"Apparently we're on the wrong side. Or the right side if you like winning." ~Spike

Old 09-25-2003, 01:51 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Meanwhile, 17 had tied NAH to a chair with duranium chains and was slowly torturing him by making him watch endless re-runs of Keanu Reeves' old movies.
"Kill me! Kill me now!" screamed NAH, as [iost_uid0]Speed[/iost_uid0] went into it's 157th replay.
"But we've only just started," said 17, with an evil glint in her eye.

([bost_uid0]MUAA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA![/bost_uid0] :lol: )[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-25-2003, 02:04 AM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]NeoMatrix dashed into the forum. "Holy smokes!" he panted, "There's a bunch of FBI agents coming this way, to find out who this mysterious '17' person is!"

"Let them eat cake," said Sue dismissively, mainly because the writer couldn't think of any better quotes at the moment. "Federal agents' efforts are hopelessly futile."

"They've got the CJP with them too!" Neo added.

"Oh no!" Sue exclaimed in a flurry of panic. "I [iost_uid0]knew[/iost_uid0] I should never have made that 'chili dog' comment!"[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

Old 09-26-2003, 01:11 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0][It's Friday. Nyeh.]

17 beamed NAH over to Z'Ha'Dum and dropped a couple of nukes on his head. "End of story," she said smugly, and decided to begin the thread anew.

"It was a dark and stormy night. Suddenly, an dark figure appeared on the horizon..."[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-26-2003, 01:29 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" said OJake, as the figure came closer.
"What is it?" asked Arwen.
"I had this really bad dream that I wasnt in control of the story anymore!" said OJake, just as Aragorn, Legolas and Jack Sparrow started singing showtunes and nancing and dancing and watching "Runaway Bride". Spike and Buffy kissed like bunnies, and Tara randomly slapped Jack whenever he looked her way. Q and Anya ate chilli and cheesedogs, and OJake screamed again.
"What the??? Everything is nuts and crazy and strange, and my magic typewriter is gone! Who is Neomatrix? Who is 17? Who are they?" asked OJake.
"We are the Forumgoers. Restistence is Futile". said the goers.

(meh, it's still Thursday here, so I cant add new characters, and I had a Worst Day Ever, so I though I'de make a really wierd contribution to the thread... ))[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-26-2003, 02:06 AM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Unfortunately, the thread had joined Topic Title in the shadowy realms of the quasi-sentient (ooo :O), and refused to be started over. So, while OJake whimpered about his bad dream and everyone else nanced and stuff, The Sue Formerly Known As 17 was not able to escape the consequences of forgetting just how thick and hard NAHTMMM's skull is.

Sure enough, the nukes bounced off his head and actually rebounded back into orbit, where they made a mess of Sue's spaceship's exterior color scheme.

"Aargh!" Sue howled, as alarms went off all over her ship, "Now I'll have to paint it all over again!"[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

Old 09-26-2003, 09:41 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Q and Borg Queen Anya attacked NAHTMMM's skull, too.
"What's going over there, a little spat?" asked Jack.
"We must let them find patience within themselves to stop fighting" said Legolas.
"Yes, and Runaway Bride is not over yet" said Aragorn.
Arwen, Spike, Xander, Willow and Buffy had all gotten very sick of all the topic-jumping, and had started playing poker with kittens instead of caring what was going on.
"What the???" asked Picard,"I thought we had escaped this!"
"Yes, dear, we had..but for some reason we keep coming back" said Crusher
"Red sock blue sock orange sock pink sock" said Data, as Geordi, Worf, Riker, and Troi tried to shut him up.[/colorost_uid0]

Old 09-27-2003, 04:45 PM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Q started to play showtunes again. Everyone started dancing and singing with Data.
"I just love how humans are easy to manipulate"
"Im not human." Data said.
"Neither am I," said Legolas. "I just love dancing."
Meanwhile, Arwen, Spike, Xander, Willow and Buffy were in another room playing poker still.
"I hear music," said Buffy. "Music makes me get in the Vampire slaying mood."
So Buffy runs off to kill some Vampires.
The rest follow her.
"Meow, and I was winning too," said one of the kittens.
"Lets go dance and sing," said one of the other kittens.
"Ok," said the rest of the 17 kittens. And they all left the room and started singing and dancing.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-27-2003, 08:39 PM
Surfin' you say?

[color=#000000ost_uid0]They sang so loud that even through the vacuum of space, some people with good ears, back at Deep Space 9, got the song in their heads, even though they didn't notice any singing. However, they started singing the songs too, and after a while, everybody at Deep Space 9 was singing it.

"That's enough" said...

[bost_uid0]((YAY! I did it! I'm the Queen of the Foraaaaaa!))[/bost_uid0]
((End insanity))[/colorost_uid0]

Old 09-27-2003, 10:14 PM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]...Picard, who was getting really angry," I'm a MAIN CHARACTER and I'm being treated like OJake or Anya!"
"It's really not good to insult the people with..." said Crusher.
She was interupted by OJake, who started writing, and Anya, who started to yell.
"I am the Borg Queen! Â I can kick you back into Locutus-land!" she said.
"No, you cant" said OJake,"I just wrote you are now just a demon!
"But...Q will help. Where is Q?" said Anya.
Meanwhile...as much nancing and dancing went on,
"I think there is another dancing demon because Q just burned up!" said Spike, as Jack, Legolas, Aragorn and two others started singing "YMCA" in costume.[/colorost_uid0]