The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > Exosites > Five-Minute Buffy

Old 03-11-2003, 08:58 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]OOO, 'Lover's Walk" was on Space today! And even though I became a w/t shipper, I still wish there had been more w/x, or that it would be reborn *sigh* *gasp* It never amazes me how BTVS sucks me into it each week... 8|[/colorost_uid0]
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003
Old 03-18-2003, 01:22 PM
Third eye blind

Send a message via MSN to Andy Taylor

[color=#000000ost_uid0]So true... Hmm, the BBC are this week showing the one where Anya and Spike, erm, make each other feel better (infront of that cleverly placed camera). Wonder how much they'll cut out of this one?

As for W/X, I loved the ep where they were vampires in the alternate reality...[/colorost_uid0]
Old 03-18-2003, 02:25 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]^ Me too. That was the first Buffy episode I saw.

The really ironic thing about alternate universe episodes when you're watching a show for the first time is that they make absolutely no sense. I remember being utterly confused as to why X/W was so annoying to Cordy. I remember when "The Wish" showed us Angel and I was thinking to myself, who is this guy? Is he a vampire or not?[/colorost_uid0]
Old 03-18-2003, 05:12 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I had a similar experience with [iost_uid0]Angel[/iost_uid0] -- the first substantial part of an episode I watched was from S3's "Birthday," which takes place in another Cordy-created AU. I wasn't yet into [iost_uid0]Buffy[/iost_uid0], so I didn't recognize any of the characters aside from having vague memories of Charisma Carpenter being on the show. (I didn't even know who CC was, I just knew the name.)

The first [iost_uid0]Buffy[/iost_uid0] I saw was "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered." Good times.[/colorost_uid0]

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction
Old 03-19-2003, 01:29 AM

Send a message via AIM to Things Are Good

[color=#000000ost_uid0]My first Buffy ep was "The Wish" also. The next one I saw was "Dopplegangland" (or whatever the other one was with vampire Willow) and the third was "Something Blue". That was an odd experience.

My first Angel ep was Salvage. You can probably guess why I watched it.[/colorost_uid0]