The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Miscellaneous

Old 09-28-2003, 05:40 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]BOOM.

Something blew up.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-28-2003, 05:46 AM

Send a message via ICQ to pkyyr

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Then, tranqulity...A blank white screen.
Running,running.
John Sheridan was running .
"WhereamI? WhereamI?"
Echoing into the distance...
"Delenn?Kosh?Anyone?"he asked, as he slowed to a walk
A sudden flash of colour.
Pink. Blue. Red.
John looked up, in horror,at a giant cake descending upon his head....[/colorost_uid0]

Old 09-28-2003, 11:17 AM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]The Piealith was back for revenge. Josie did not come and warn them like last time. It looked like certain DOOM this time. There were no pies ready and everyone was too drunk to do anything about it.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-28-2003, 11:34 PM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]John was hit by the pie. He died instantly, but the death scene was not implicint enough and left room for the possibility that he would come back.
Everyone cheered. Picard, Crusher, Troi, Riker, Worf, Geordie, and Data, along with Willow, Xander, Buffy, Spike, Tara and Anya, and OJake, all cheered. Legolas let a sinle tear fall down his cheek. Aragorn did a whole "brother, king, annoying redshirt" speech. Jack Sparrow passed around rum and pie. Everyone was glad to have the pie, as all the dancing, nancing, prancing and singing had left them hungry.
"Well, we've quelched the Sci-Fi-Con Big Bad" said Tara.
"But what about me?" said Khan, "I have not yet succeeded in giving everyone gender change surgery!"...menacing music sounded, and some DOOM or MOOD ensued...[/colorost_uid0]

Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003
Old 09-29-2003, 04:28 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]... as everyone underwent gender change surgery.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-29-2003, 08:24 AM
Surfin' you say?

Send a message via ICQ to catalina_marina Send a message via AIM to catalina_marina Send a message via MSN to catalina_marina Send a message via Yahoo to catalina_marina

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Xander was glad to be male again. Willow, still liking girls, wasn't gay anymore. Everyone else [iost_uid0]was[/iost_uid0]. Q didn't like looking like a woman, and tried to turn back to being male, but he couldn't. There was a flash and he was gone, back to the Q-Continuum to see if anybody there could help him.[/colorost_uid0]

I'm not the devil, I just work for her.

What spoon? There is no spoon. According to Zeke, it's a cat. ~NeoMatrix

"Apparently we're on the wrong side. Or the right side if you like winning." ~Spike

Sa'ar Chasm: Too far south you hit Belgium.
catalina marina: Not in Limburg you don't.
Sa'ar Chasm: You do if you go south in the right way.
Old 09-30-2003, 12:38 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]John Sheridan screamed like a girl. Crusher pounded her into dust. Picard put on a pink dress. Torres and Seven wrestled in the WWE. Aragorn spent days preening her hair. John Crichton screamed like a girl. Aeryn pounded her into dust. Josie mooed his poor heart out. 17 was murdered for blatant sexism and betraying the feminist cause. Essential amino acids danced a happy dance.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-30-2003, 07:23 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Secretly, Tara and Willow where working on a way to turn Xander back into a girl, because Willow really loved him, and Xander was pathetic without Willow.
OJake gave up on character, plot, and story writing, and became a writer for "Enterprise".
Once Xander was a girl again, people started to know how to get the potion.
"Yes, on of us needs it!" said Aragorna and Legolas together.
"Let's not think about that subject, I need more rum and coke" said Jacklin. Anya raged over the loss of the hot guys, and insisted at least some of them where returned.
Q was weeping over how Tara and Willow where so much more powerful than him. So he summoned the Ultimate Big Bads to punish them...Wesley Crusher, Chakotey, Quark Snyder and...[/colorost_uid0]

Old 09-30-2003, 07:34 AM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Torres.

Meanwhile, Xander, even though was a girl again, complained that the potion did not give her boobs back. She cried, "Im not me without my boobs." She then goes off to find a Boob enlargement potion. She actually found it quickly. She found the potion in a Spam email message. She was happy again.

Jack found some rum and coke in the pantry.

The Big Bads couldn't punish Tara and Willow unless they had a written 5 year contract with Q. Also, to make things worse, Chakotay had a friendship contract with Tara.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-30-2003, 01:15 PM

Send a message via ICQ to pkyyr

[color=#000000ost_uid0]And so they all killed themselves. They went to the Happy Hunting Grounds, where...[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-30-2003, 06:09 PM
Surfin' you say?

Send a message via ICQ to catalina_marina Send a message via AIM to catalina_marina Send a message via MSN to catalina_marina Send a message via Yahoo to catalina_marina

[color=#000000ost_uid0]they hunted happily. For two days. Then they were summoned back by Willow and his Urn of Osiris.

((Isn't Q still female?))

[quoteost_uid0]17 was murdered for blatant sexism and betraying the feminist cause.[/quoteost_uid0]
Heh. She just killed herself off. [/colorost_uid0]

"Apparently we're on the wrong side. Or the right side if you like winning." ~Spike

Old 10-01-2003, 07:48 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Willow wanted to watch them perform "Chicago", "Showboat", and of course, "The Theme from M*A*S*H". So s/he did.
Xander was delighted at this, and asked Willow to marry her(him). They wanted a big wedding, but became confused with all the gender switches, and so eloped.
"What the frell?" said Buffy, "I didnt get to wear a dress, er tux!"
"Yes, that was all part of my bad-bum plan!" said Khan.
Legolas and Aragorna were still fighting over who, if either, should be changed into a guy again. Even with his wise age, Legolas was totally confused and wiered out, esspecially by Jack Sparrow, who made a good woman.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" yelled OJake.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-01-2003, 03:37 PM
Surfin' you say?

[color=#000000ost_uid0]He had just realized Buffy didn't have super-powers anymore, because the Slayer is always a girl. Buffy himself hadn't found out yet, but soon would, because there was a big red demon coming at him.[/colorost_uid0]

Old 10-02-2003, 01:52 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"AAAARRRRRGH!" screamed Buffy as the monster pounced on him. There was a horrifying squelching sound...[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-02-2003, 06:52 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]...as the moster fell on Legolas's spiked heals and got very angry. The monster was really Khan in disguise, because a Khan in disguise "khan't" really see very well.
Meanwhile, Willow and Xander went on their honeymoon to Niagra Falls, where they met up with Anya and Q and had many quirky incedents, including the infamous "Dude, wheres my heart" incedent. Meanwhile, Legolas said,
"See, when you have spiked heals, you save lives. You simply have to where them sparilngly". Aragorna, Jacklin, and NeoMatrix all listened intently.
OJake started crying, as even though he pretended he didnt, he really did care where the plot was going.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-02-2003, 10:36 AM
Surfin' you say?

[color=#000000ost_uid0]He had conveniently lost his typewriter, and he couldn't write himself a new one, because he had lost his typewriter. All he could do now was to be just another character in the story.[/colorost_uid0]

Old 10-03-2003, 12:37 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]And so the plot swirled around and around and around and around as someone flushed it down the toilet.
"Where is the plot going?" asked Catalina Marina.
"To the ocean!" crowed Opium.
"We're doomed, we have no plot whatsoever now," said NeoMatrix.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-03-2003, 05:38 AM
Factorial

[color=#000000ost_uid0]17 decided to gather the entire group, which is everyone that has ever been mentioned in forum. They ended up having to find a large stadium to hold everyone.

NeoMatrix gets up to the mike and addresses the crowd. "First of all, there is no spoon. Second, there are about a 1000 Piealiths heading here right now. They should be here in about 47 days. Lastly, John Sheridan has been kidnapped. As you know, he is the only one that can stop the Piealiths."[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-03-2003, 06:37 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]OJake stood up.
"We know you've kidnapped John! We know it was you" said OJake.
"No, it wasnt" said NeoMatrix.
"Oh yes it was" said the crowd.
"Oh no it wasnt!" said NeoMatrix.
"Oh yes it was! Why else would you be driving a cargo van?" said Aragorn
17, clearly shocked, went over to the van. Alas, there was John, along with OJake's typewriter, the spoon, and much pie.
"NeoMatrix, you've been sabatoging the plot all along!" said 17.
"Well, it wasnt just me," said NeoMatrix, "John and OJake helped too!"

((grrr, I just cant help writing long posts, even with all your short ones! ))[/colorost_uid0]

Old 10-04-2003, 05:52 AM
Factorial

[color=#000000ost_uid0]John spoke up and told everyone that he was the one who staged the whole kidnapping thing. However, he did not say who helped him. Everyone stopped arguing with each other and turned towards John.
"How could you do this? It was an innocent spoon," said OJake.
"And as you see, my van is parked over there, and has 'Neo is the One' written on the side. This one has '17 is the One'," said NeoMatrix.
"This isn't my van. Mine says "John Rules" on it," said 17.
"Then who's van is it?" said Legolas.
"For one thing, they have a crush on 17," said Ojake.
Everyone looked at John.[/colorost_uid0]