The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Science Fiction

Old 05-11-2003, 04:55 AM
Gatekeeper
Exosite Head

Send a message via ICQ to Nan Send a message via Yahoo to Nan

[quoteost_uid0="Sa'ar Chasm"][color=#000000ost_uid0]While you're at it, change the theme song as well and get rid of that whiny singer. Bring back the orchestra, dammit.[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]I second this![/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-12-2003, 02:13 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I gave up on Enterprise after six episodes, but this thread is making me really cheesed off! GAH! What have they done to my favourite franchise? Borg in the twenty-second century? The continued existence of that blasted theme song? No, no, no, no, NO!

:breaks into sobs: :crying:

Stupid Paramount.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-12-2003, 02:20 AM
Insert canine joke here

Send a message via AIM to Celeste Send a message via MSN to Celeste Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste

[color=#000000ost_uid0].. I don't think Enterprise is that bad. But then again my favorite series is Voyager so.. You might not take me seriously. [/colorost_uid0]

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Floss Naked!
Old 05-12-2003, 02:30 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Celeste"].. I don't think Enterprise is that bad. But then again my favorite series is Voyager so.. You might not take me seriously. [/quoteost_uid0]
My favorite series is Voyager, too! *points to header on top of the page* See? It says "Five Minute Voyager". That's why I'm here!

Voyager is goooooood. Enterprise, on the other hand.... :squints and wiggles fingers:

Of course, I've only watched six eps, so who am I to judge?

Trip is cute, though.... :sighs:[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-12-2003, 02:31 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]GAH! My internet connection is wonky, I posted TWICE. hence, this is remnants of deleted post....[/colorost_uid0]

Old 05-12-2003, 07:24 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]How did you know...I LOVE lemon poppyseed muffins! Really! That's where I came up with the name...because poppy=opium, soo my best friend was like "You like lemon poppyseed muffins? No wonder you're nuts!" Mind you, that came from someone who wished the writers would have the replimicator make cyanide coffee "by mistake" for Janeway.
Well, not the seeds in the muffins, they are not high-inducing, but some poppies make you HIGH though of course there arent any here... that I know of...um yah *munches on secret

Anyways, yes, I think Enterprise needs the old-school music, since it IS a prequel. And as someone mentioned before, soon there be an eppie with a time machine that fixes all the timeline problems. And of course, somehow cause Trip to take off his shirt. :eyeroll:[/colorost_uid0]
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003
Old 05-12-2003, 03:31 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Ah - that reminds me. I found this last week - it's got to be the wierdest fan-fic of any sort that I've ever read ever.

Well, that is apart from the sequel.[/colorost_uid0]

- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants