The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2003, 11:35 PM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]But, on the way, Mario was struck with a lawsuit that said video games harmed children, and he could not come to John. So John sadly returned to the island with Girl and Tara.
"Why is life so hard?" he asked, "Even Mario cant come to my aid!"
"Look, you think you have it tough?" asked Tara," Willow is with Xander, and I cant go with anyone because it would be slash! And OJake, well..." OJake was on the island.
"Plot. Must. Save. The. Plot," he said,"John, help me save the plot! Please!"
"I think...I think this IS a plot!" said John. OJake was cured, and he danced around. Unfortunelty, he accidently hit John into a cavern. John died.
"Oops, I'll just write him back" said OJake, as he took out his typewriter."let's see, how about...Jack Sparrow saves him!" Everyone groaned.[/colorost_uid0]

Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003
Old 10-14-2003, 12:58 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Colored fragments of dreams began drifting from the sky like the first slow leaves of autumn. Curled up on the ground like a newborn child, John felt the weightless flakes descending upon him.

He didn't care. He was beyond caring; he was too tired to bother about what would happen to him next. There was no point, for he had realized that nothing he did could change a thing. Nothing in the world could free his fate from the puppet controls of whoever was writing the story. All he wanted was for consciousness to leave him alone so that peace could finally know him.

And in the silence, the shards of dreams continued falling.[/colorost_uid0]

Old 10-15-2003, 04:55 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Legolas came, and Aragorn and Jack, all very happy, dancing and prancing and singing along, practices archery and sword fighting. OJake and Kira were happily eating a picnic with Willow and Xander, QS and 17.
Data was talking about socks with a cow named Josie, and Geordie was trying to make a computer from potato chips, and Picard and Crusher ate crosants at a roadside cafe.
Wesley and Worf played chess, jealusly watching Riker and Troi make chocolate cheesecake. Tasha Yar was in paradise afterlife.
Bashir and Dax were discussing the psycology of Klingons, while Odo entertained the locals with changing tricks. Obrien, Nog, Leta and Rom played Bridge.
And John was sure everyone was plotting agaist him, even in his own dreams.

((I luv Tuesdays...and look, a whole post with no dead John's! ))[/colorost_uid0]

Old 10-15-2003, 05:32 AM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]John found himself on a big giant couch with a Tv in front of him. He picked up the remote and turned on the tv. The Twilight Zone was on, and the episode began something like this: "John Sheridan led a normal life, until one day he started dying every day."
"Am I dreaming, or am I on an episode of the Twilight Zone?" asked John Sheridan to himself.
Just then, he heard the theme song to the twilight zone coming out of nowhere.

(This idea of using the typewriter to bring John back to life reminds me of this movie where this guy used his typewriter to write his life.)[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-16-2003, 12:22 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]And then a gunshot, and then silence.

John looked at the growing crimson pool around his feet with interest. It looked a lot like blood.

It didn't take him very long to realize that it actually[iost_uid0]was[/iost_uid0] blood. And it took him even less time to realize that it was his own.

After that, there was a incredbly brief interval between his body slumping and his body hitting the floor.

And after [iost_uid0]that[/iost_uid0], life went on as usual, except this time without the creepy theme music.

[[iost_uid0]"John Sheridan led a normal life, until one day he started dying every day."[/iost_uid0] More like "one day he started dying every two posts"...][/colorost_uid0]

Old 10-16-2003, 01:28 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Ooooh, so that's how well I am when I'm filled with rum" said Jack Sparrow.
"I think, I think you KILLED him!" said a shocked Legolas.
"Dont worry, OJake is writing me healing him" said Aragorn.
And John was healed.
"What? Why, you were in my DREAMS, you're not real!" said John.
"If we arent real then you arent alive" said Aragorn. John punched him.
"Wait! Aragorn, you cant hurt John this post!" said Picard.
Crusher rushed in, and treated Aragorn's black eye.
"Please, let me have some fun and food and drink. PLEASE!" said John. So everyone from the last 10 posts played Bingo. But the prize was...[/colorost_uid0]

Old 10-16-2003, 04:41 AM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]...to be able to freely escape OJake's power over writing their life.

A certain character from the Mainframe of Matrix, which I cannot mention until Sunday, said to John, "The reason you cannot die is because you are stuck in the matrix. There was a glitch that we cannot fix without resetting the whole matrix."[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-16-2003, 08:47 AM
Surfin' you say?

Send a message via ICQ to catalina_marina Send a message via AIM to catalina_marina Send a message via MSN to catalina_marina Send a message via Yahoo to catalina_marina

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Then reset the matrix!" cried John, "Or get me out of it! I just want to die!"
"No can do. That would solve our major plot line, and the story is far from over."

((Neo, you can mention him at Friday too.))[/colorost_uid0]

I'm not the devil, I just work for her.

What spoon? There is no spoon. According to Zeke, it's a cat. ~NeoMatrix

"Apparently we're on the wrong side. Or the right side if you like winning." ~Spike

Sa'ar Chasm: Too far south you hit Belgium.
catalina marina: Not in Limburg you don't.
Sa'ar Chasm: You do if you go south in the right way.
Old 10-17-2003, 02:10 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"At least when you die, you come back as yourself" said Data." I am B4! I talk about socks. SOCKS! I could be used in many plot-defining ways! But SOCKS it is!
"You are computer. I am a human being, I think," said John." When it was said, 'My only regret is I have but one lfie to give for my country', they did not mean THIS!"
"But you provide an outlet from analytic English courses that debate everything, but wont help with dysexic spelling!" said Tara," You are a fictional character;your purpose is clear. How about a game of Monopoly?"
"Did I hear a Monopoly forming?" asked QS. Someone hit him.
"But they will only be a temporary escape, like hitting QS! I need ESCAPE! With captitals!" said John[/colorost_uid0]

Old 10-17-2003, 09:13 PM
Factorial

[color=#000000ost_uid0]The Architect and John met again.
"I'm afraid was a little short with you last time we met," said the Architect.
"Yeah, just a little," said John.
"Well, to tell you the truth, I am your father. I created you, then programmed you so you would never die by natural causes."
"WHAT!?!" screamed John is disbelief.
"However, I did create a way for you to be deleted, but the controller is kept in a very safe place so nobody would delete you by accident."
"Where is this controller?" asked John.
"I don't remember."[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-18-2003, 01:10 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"You can't not remember," shouted John. "You're the Architect! You [iost_uid0]built[/iost_uid0] this place! You know where everything is!"

"No," said the Architect slowly, "that's a myth, that I built this place. I am just the caretaker, the gardener who prunes the leaves, who removes the weeds, who waters the shrubbery. But who created this garden? Nobody knows."

"If I find that person, will I be able to find a way out of here?"

"Perhaps. But nobody has ever seen him. Perhaps he is just a myth, or perhaps he is impossible to find for us who are trapped in the Matrix."

"Nothing is impossible, not here," said John, and in that moment he knew he would find this creator. "And I [iost_uid0]will[/iost_uid0] find a way out; it will be the last thing that I ever do here."[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-18-2003, 03:05 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Actually, there are impossible things" said OJake."You can not leave use."
"But I MUST! I MUST be able to be FREE!" said OJake.
Tara came into the room and said:
"You are free, here, you are free to go anywhere, do anything, date anyone here. You just havent tried. Sure, Legolas, Jack, Aragron, Willow, Xander, Spike, QS, Data, etc-they may pop up and kill you, but you will come back. You ARE free, remember that."
"Can I date you?" asked John.
"Um...I've got to go...write an exam" said Tara, as she ran out of the room.
"What about you, hiding behind The Achitect's chair?" asked John.
"Okay, I will date you" said the person hiding behind The Achitect's chair.[/colorost_uid0]

Old 10-18-2003, 07:05 AM
Factorial

[color=#000000ost_uid0]So John and this mysterious person go on a date. John seems to be happy now. In fact, he realized we wasn't dying every post anymore.
"It seems that love is the cure to me not dying. As long as I love people, I will not die. The reason why I have been dying so much lately is because I have been a very hating person," thought John.
The midnight bells rung, which alarmed the mysterious person.
All of a sudden, she was gone without a trace.
Then John died...again.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-19-2003, 01:32 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]But even as he fell into darkness, he heard a voice in his head saying, "Sleep, and I will catch you if you fall."

"Delenn!" he cried out. He reached his hands towards the slate-gray skies as the light began to fade...[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-20-2003, 06:58 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]...and as he fell, he felt peaceful. Then he awoke, back with the crowd.
"I was happy! And I was on a date!" said John."And then-I died."
"Yes, you did. It's as if you have The One Ring" said Legolas. Then...
a strange sound. Jack Swallow shot at the sound, but was drunk and missed.
"I'm...I'm not dead!" said John.
"No, no you are not" said Tara," The Writer had no reason to kill you today."
"No, but I have reason! I should be the centre of all fanfic!" and Aragorn stabbed John.
"Fine, I'll die again, but know, Aragorn Strider etc, I WILL be back" said John.
"That's sort of the point, isnt it?" said Jack.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-21-2003, 01:07 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Yes, I suppose it is," said John, and he slumped over and died.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-21-2003, 04:00 AM
Factorial

[color=#000000ost_uid0]He woke up again at 6am on the same day...again.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-21-2003, 05:54 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Look, I understand you may die again soon, so can we finish up our date?" said The Mystery Date," I really had a good time."
"I agree, we really neeed a romantic subplot" said OJake,"This just isnt melodramatic enough yet."
And so, John and The Mystery Date finished up their date. That night, they had their second date. They went to see  "The White Stripes", then went to dinner in a swank club, and finished up the date strolling The Sea Wall in Stanley Park at dawn.
"This was lovely" said T.M.D.," Now if only you didnt die so much and I had a name"[/colorost_uid0]

Old 10-21-2003, 11:09 PM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"I'm afraid I can't do much for the former," said John, as teardrops fell from the sky. "But as for the latter..."
He leaned towards her, and even as the gentle rain embraced them in its arms, whispered her name in her ear.
"Delenn..."[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-22-2003, 01:46 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Various 'shippers promptly swooned.[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs