The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2003, 01:17 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"I don't even own a van," John protested. "I rode my motorcycle here."[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs
Old 10-06-2003, 01:45 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"But you don't have a motorcycle," 17 told John.
"I know, I stole it from Garibaldi," replied John.
"Thief! Plunderer! Philistine!" howled NeoMatrix, and he started clubbing John on the head with a baguette stolen from 17.
"Oh, that is SO it!" exclaimed 17. "First somebody vandalizes my van by spraypainting drabble all over it, and now somebody steals my Baguette of THWAPping? Someone in this story is going to DIE!"
She grabbed an extremely large Compression Phaser Rifle and pointed it at...[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-06-2003, 02:22 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]And then...Sisko, Giles, Joyce and Jadzia sitting in a newsroom.
"Welcome to Sci-FI-Con News, you newest news source" said Sisko.
"Today: What are the forumgoer politics?" said Joyce.
"What is the history behind John and OJake?" said Giles.
"Who is Anya's baby's dad? OJake? Q? Jack?" said Jadzia.
"In weather, chance of falling pies, good chance of BOOM's" said Sisko.
"Are 17 and NeoMatrix in love, or in competion?" said Joyce.
"Are John and OJake brothers in an evil alternate universe" said Giles.
"Could Jack really sleep with Anya after she slept with Q?" said Jadzia."Why did Khan sexchange people?And now back to whatever was here before...or not"[/colorost_uid0]

Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003
Old 10-06-2003, 05:17 AM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]...John's motorcycle.

Nobody noticed because they were watching the news report.
"Wait a minute! We have never seen John before a couple of weeks ago, and he is already made a big impact here. Where did he come from? Is he some kind of spy?" said 17
"Well, I think he came from your dangerous imagination 17. You created him, made him immortal, and caused him to run loose in our lives. Its all you 17, and you must be the one to destoy him. Do us a favor and get rid of him with your mind." said NeoMatrix.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-06-2003, 11:08 AM
Surfin' you say?

Send a message via ICQ to catalina_marina Send a message via AIM to catalina_marina Send a message via MSN to catalina_marina Send a message via Yahoo to catalina_marina

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Mwahahaha!" John laughed, as he dropped another nuke.
There were bodies everywhere.
"What happened?" 17 asked a random passer by.
"Haven't you heard yet?" was the freightened answer, "John Sheridan is bombing the Minbari homeworld, and rumors are, he's going for Cardassia Prime after that."
"He's slowly taking over the universe?" 17 asked.
"No, I don't think he's doing it slowly. And it's completely random. There's no telling where he will strike next."
"But you just said --"
"Those are rumors. They're probably not true."
"Right..."
Then, there was a loud sound, and all went black, as another nuke got dropped.

"WHOA! I just had the weirdest dream!" 17 exclamed as she woke up.[/colorost_uid0]

I'm not the devil, I just work for her.

What spoon? There is no spoon. According to Zeke, it's a cat. ~NeoMatrix

"Apparently we're on the wrong side. Or the right side if you like winning." ~Spike

Sa'ar Chasm: Too far south you hit Belgium.
catalina marina: Not in Limburg you don't.
Sa'ar Chasm: You do if you go south in the right way.
Old 10-06-2003, 02:19 PM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"You did?" NAHTMMM mumbled distractedly as he moved his cursor over the tiny font in taya17's sig, bemused by the tininess and 17's ability to generate pop-up text in her sig.

taya17 realized she had fallen asleep on the field in the stadium, her feet resting on the edge of a patch of mud, and got up just in time to avoid being stepped on by an oblivious Captain Archer.[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs
Old 10-06-2003, 11:52 PM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"What the FRELL is going on?" exclaimed 17 in exasperation. "And don't tell me it's got to do with the pop-up text on my sig!"[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-07-2003, 07:57 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Welcome back to Sci-Fi-Con News, for this breaking story: Was it a dream, or did a nuke really just hit the stadium" said Sisko.,"Jadzia is on the prowl to investigate."
"Well Sisko, there seems to be a problem getting anywhere close to the stadium, because there are road blocks and "nuclear hazard" signs everywhere. Thankfully, Odo has gone in to investigate" said Jadzia.
"I'm here from the centre of the disaster,talking to Xander, Willow, and Tara" said Odo.
"Well, there was this big load sound, and we were okay, but... "said Tara
"At least it got John, and OJake to!" said Xander.
And from the newsroom, "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" said Sisko.
"But I did manage to save OJake, although it meant letting John die" said Willow

((BTW, I am trying to be in the process of putting this story on a page at ff.net, alas, college work seems to get in the way...and how does your sig pop-up? ))[/colorost_uid0]

Old 10-07-2003, 08:32 AM
Surfin' you say?

Send a message via ICQ to catalina_marina Send a message via AIM to catalina_marina Send a message via MSN to catalina_marina Send a message via Yahoo to catalina_marina

[color=#000000ost_uid0]John was quite alright, but he couldn't find any of his 'friends'. He didn't care, though, because he was in a paradise. Delenn was there too. It was either seven years ago, or a couple of centuries into the future. He was in some sort of Nexus.

Xander and Willow were glad to be rid of John Sheridan again.[/colorost_uid0]

"Apparently we're on the wrong side. Or the right side if you like winning." ~Spike

Old 10-08-2003, 11:58 PM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Welcome back to the news, as we answer the question,"Why are we so bored Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturadays and Mondays" said Sisko.
"That's a stupid question.*stares* Just kidding" said Jadzia.
"The reason is simply. Nothing new can be added these days, so we end up singing showtunes, dancing and nancing" said Joyce. "It's sort of like Chakotay on Voyager
"How dare you...did you say Chakotay? Never mind, insult on" said 17.
"Yes, with OJake ill,we must rely on the creativity of the forumgoers" said Sisko.
"Yah, well, with all the essays, monologues, and scenes, all you get is this newscast" said Opium.
And with that,the newsroom team did the Happy Hamster dance.[/colorost_uid0]

Old 10-09-2003, 03:31 PM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]John woke up with a bad headache.
"Man, that was one weird nightmare I had. Why do I keep dreaming about nuking my friends? Why was everyone at that stadium?" asked John to himself.
John looks around and sees he is not at home. Instead, he is on an island with peaceful natives.
"Where am I?" asked John.
"You were sent here to be cured," said a native.
"Cured from what?" asked John.
"It appears you have 2 personalities. When you get angry, you lose control and causes your evil self to take over," said the native.
"You mean I am the one that keeps nuking innocent people?" asked John
"Yep," said the native.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-10-2003, 01:01 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!" John screamed and ran around the island in circles having hysterics.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-11-2003, 05:39 AM
Factorial

[color=#000000ost_uid0]With that scream, John woke up quickly and saw that he wasn't on the island anymore, but back at the train station. He had passed out on the train waiting for it to leave the station.
"Whoa, that was one weird dream. Wait, didn't I say that in my dream?" said John to himself.

John looked around at the other passengers on the train. The native that spoke to John in his dream was sitting across from him reading a newspaper. The front page had a picture of NeoMatrix and 17 speaking at some conference in a stadium. There was a picture on the wall of the train of the island in his dream. Plus an ad on white vans.
"Was I really dreaming?" asked John.[/colorost_uid0]

Old 10-11-2003, 09:37 AM
Surfin' you say?

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"No," said the girl next to him, "You just appeared, just like--"
"Yes," said the native, "You were really dreaming."[/colorost_uid0]

Old 10-12-2003, 02:15 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"I don't know what's real and what's not anymore!" he cried out. "I've lived and died so many times that I've lost count. All my days have blended into the nights. I can't tell the difference between waking and sleeping anymore. I'm so tired, I just want to end it all, and end it now!"

The girl looked at him sadly and said, "I'm sorry you feel that way, John."[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-12-2003, 11:56 AM
Surfin' you say?

[color=#000000ost_uid0]She took a cristal boll out of her pocket and showed John a few of the people he's met in the last couple of months. Willow and Xander flashed by, kissing, while Tara was looking at them jealously. Then OJake came into view.
"He's trying to figure it all out too," said the girl. "And failing," she said after a short pause. "You see, there is no plot, and he still doesn't get that."
"But what does that have to do with me?"
"You must look beyond the obvious."
"What's obvious?" John asked, "I'm having these strange dreams which aren't dreams, and I keep dying and coming back. I just want to die... I mean stop dying... Stop [iost_uid0]living[/iost_uid0]!"[/colorost_uid0]

Old 10-12-2003, 11:55 PM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"John, that cant happen," said a voice from the dark. "You see, John, you are here. You cant out. Poor OJake, he is stuck to, not dying but not quite living. Please understand" Tara said, stepping out from the dark.
"But how CAN I? You keep me here, and all I get to do is DIE!" said John
"You are-how can I put this-you are a punching bag. Everyone's frustrations over midterms, overdue bills, etc, is released through killing you" Tara said.
"Then why cant it be OJake? Legolas? Jack? Xander? Spike?" said John.
"Because they are all interesting, cool, and at least sorta cute, to totally hot" said the Girl.
"You are ours, but one day you will go back to syndication" said Tara.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" yelled John.[/colorost_uid0]

Old 10-13-2003, 02:08 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"It is the way of the world," she said. "You must accept it."
"No! Leave me alone! I don't want to die anymore; I don't want to be a part of this story anymore! Let me out! [iost_uid0]Let me out![/iost_uid0]"
John slammed his fist into Tara's midsection and began running. He ran for a long time, and the mocking laughter of the forumgoers followed him everywhere he went. The laughter was not loud enough to be obvious, but it was always there, echoing at the periphery of his perceptions, trailing him like a persistent demon.
"Leave me alone! Leave me alone! [iost_uid0]Leave me alone![/iost_uid0]"[/colorost_uid0]
Old 10-13-2003, 03:30 AM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]So the mountain he happened to be running over left him alone.

By some odd coincidence, with which O'Pipp surely had nothing to do, Jonas happened to be transported to the newly-vacated spot of ground directly beneath John just moments before a new largish dent in the landscape appeared, with the result being a pair of simultaneous grisly deaths.

One of the forumgoers put another quarter in the machine. Sure enough, another John Sheridan appeared some yards away, still dazed from his fall to DOOM!.[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

Old 10-13-2003, 05:19 AM
Factorial

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"I..must get..those quarters," said John.
John picks up a phone and calls Mario.
"Hey Mario, I need your help. I keep dying, then coming back like nothing happened. How did you get out of that curse?" asked John.
"Is this Luigi? Please don't tell me you are still stuck at that Mansion," said Mario.
"No, this is John Sheridan," said John.
"Oh! I will be right over," said Mario.[/colorost_uid0]