The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > News

Old 06-06-2003, 04:32 AM
Annoy, tiny blonde one! Annoy like the wind!
Former Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Kira Send a message via MSN to Kira Send a message via Yahoo to Kira

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Kira here, too tired from doing html to actually bother retyping any of this in my own words. I give you, Zeke's news blurb.

(I think this should make up for having only two updates in May....)

------

About (shudder) two years ago, Andy Taylor, whose work has been published here before, asked me about doing some DS9 fivers. Unfortunately, the only episodes he had on tape were the so-called Final Chapter -- the second half of Season 7, from "Penumbra" on. I said he could try the latter episode, and when I found his work promising, I cleared him for the next one, "'Til Death Do Us Part." This kept on for a while, and I could see Andy improving his skills as he went -- to the point that when he finally finished the penultimate episode, "The Dogs of War," I decided to make what is so far my only exception to the two-parters-are-Zeke's-property rule and let him do the finale to cap off his work. This all concluded several months ago. Ever since, I've been planning to post his work "soon." (See the Abbreviations page in the About section.) And now, after a long dry period in terms of updates, I've decided it's about darn time I followed through. Behold the last nine episodes of Deep Space Nine, condensed by Andy Taylor:

Old 06-06-2003, 05:04 AM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Dear Andy,
ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUIL OVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUIL
OVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOV EYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOV
EYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEY OUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEY
OUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU
ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUIL OVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUIL
OVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOV EYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOV
EYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEY OUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEY
OUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU
ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a friend, of course.

(Sorry about the exclamation marks, Zeke. It needed to be done. Sort of. Consider it emphasis.)[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-06-2003, 12:52 PM
Insert canine joke here

Send a message via AIM to Celeste Send a message via MSN to Celeste Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Niner Fivers!! Oh this brings back memories. Too bad I don't have time to read them all before I go to work. -_-[/colorost_uid0]

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Floss Naked!
Old 06-06-2003, 01:19 PM
Third eye blind

Send a message via MSN to Andy Taylor

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Thanks for the nice into Zeke, and Kosst, you're welcome.

I like the note about only having the Final Chapter on tape, especially since DS9 has started to be released on DVD and my collection has started to super-increase. :smile:[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-06-2003, 01:36 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Wow. Nice job, Andy. And now for some of my favorite scenes.

[quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Kai Winn:[/bost_uid0] Argh! Scary Prophets! Oh, er, I mean, yay!
[bost_uid0]"Prophet:"[/bost_uid0] Cryptic nonsense will guide something at you for some reason. Land is good.
[bost_uid0]Kai Winn:[/bost_uid0] Say, what's with the quote marks? Are you some kind of imposter?
[bost_uid0]"Prophet:"[/bost_uid0] Nonsense! NONSEEEEEENSE....[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Ezri:[/bost_uid0] Ha ha, your turn for a nightmare!
[bost_uid0]Worf:[/bost_uid0] I believe I'm growing to dislike you again.
[bost_uid0]Ezri:[/bost_uid0] That's a cue for me to get interrogated.
[bost_uid0]Worf:[/bost_uid0] Hey, why are you all poking me? You didn't poke her!
[bost_uid0]Breen:[/bost_uid0] Blah... Mwuh... Ugh... Mwar... Blurgh. (Belch.)
[bost_uid0]Worf:[/bost_uid0] I know you are but what am I?[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Damar:[/bost_uid0] Oh, for cryin' out loud! Just go!
[bost_uid0]Worf:[/bost_uid0] And tell the Federation they have an ally?
[bost_uid0]Damar:[/bost_uid0] Yeah, whatever... can't think... hungover.[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Martok:[/bost_uid0] So this practically unknown enemy got all the way to Earth and attacked? Man alive, even the Borg didn't manage to do that -- that is so weak!
[bost_uid0]Sisko:[/bost_uid0] What about the Xindi?
[bost_uid0]Martok:[/bost_uid0] The who?[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]O'Brien:[/bost_uid0] Well, we believe that one ship survived the battle through a CGI mixup.
[bost_uid0]Sisko:[/bost_uid0] One out of 312 ships. 10 to 1 says it was the Enterprise.
[bost_uid0]Admiral Ross:[/bost_uid0] The Klingon fleet is the only thing protecting us from the Dominion right now.
[bost_uid0]Token Romulan:[/bost_uid0] NOOOO! We're doomed, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!
[bost_uid0]Sisko:[/bost_uid0] Don't worry; Damar's resistance group will help.
[bost_uid0]Token Romulan:[/bost_uid0] NOOOO! We're doomed, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!
[bost_uid0]Admiral Ross:[/bost_uid0] Who the hell is this guy anyway?[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Kira:[/bost_uid0] But he killed Ziyal!
[bost_uid0]Sisko:[/bost_uid0] Oh yeah, Garak liked her too. Take him also.[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Odo's Hand:[/bost_uid0] I'm ill and flaky.
[bost_uid0]Odo:[/bost_uid0] Yeah, well maybe I could survive without you! Good God, I'm talking to my hands.
[bost_uid0]Odo's Feet:[/bost_uid0] You are so screwed![/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Bashir:[/bost_uid0] Holy crap! Section 31 infected Odo when he was at Starfleet Medical three years ago! We have to stop them!
[bost_uid0]O'Brien:[/bost_uid0] Okay! Stop them from what?
[bost_uid0]Bashir:[/bost_uid0] From trying to take over the world!
[bost_uid0]O'Brien:[/bost_uid0] Dammit, can't they find something else to do every night?[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Kira:[/bost_uid0] Hmm... if we supplied Starfleet with a Breen weapon, they could develop a countermeasure.
[bost_uid0]Rusot:[/bost_uid0] I don't think you know our motto: "Free Cardassia, not Starfleet."
[bost_uid0]Kira:[/bost_uid0] I don't think you know my motto: "Regular characters are more important than semi-regular ones."
[bost_uid0]Rusot, Damar and Garak:[/bost_uid0] Gulp.[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Damar:[/bost_uid0] Can I be a regular now? I'm getting scared! Please?[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]"A Tale of Two Cities":[/bost_uid0] It was the best of times; it was the worst of times... It was the best of times; it was the worst of times... It was the best of times; it was the worst of times... Maybe sometimes it was average, I don't know.
[bost_uid0]Bashir:[/bost_uid0] Aha![/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Weyoun:[/bost_uid0] Hello.
[bost_uid0]Quark:[/bost_uid0] Who are you?
[bost_uid0]Weyoun:[/bost_uid0] Oops....
[bost_uid0](Takes off ears, puts on mask)
Brunt:[/bost_uid0] Hello.
[bost_uid0]Quark:[/bost_uid0] Crap! I liked you more before.[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Female Shapeshifter:[/bost_uid0] Quiet, you! Now, let's talk strategy -- our new offensive involves retreating back to Cardassia.
[bost_uid0]Weyoun:[/bost_uid0] Ingenious.[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Rom:[/bost_uid0] Jean-Luc, blow up the damn ship!
[bost_uid0]Quark:[/bost_uid0] NO! NOOOOO!
[bost_uid0]Rom:[/bost_uid0] Okay, that was weird.
[bost_uid0]Quark:[/bost_uid0] Yeah. Though at least I didn't channel Buffy or something.
[bost_uid0]Xander:[/bost_uid0] Hi Principal Synder!
[bost_uid0]Quark:[/bost_uid0] (sigh)[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Sisko:[/bost_uid0] Don't you understand? It's all so clear...
[bost_uid0]Kasidy:[/bost_uid0] Er, could somebody restrain him?
[bost_uid0]Sisko:[/bost_uid0] ...tra, la, la, la, la, la... (skips to the airlock)[/quoteost_uid0][/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-06-2003, 01:38 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[quoteost_uid0="Andy Taylor"][color=#000000ost_uid0]I like the note about only having the Final Chapter on tape, especially since DS9 has started to be released on DVD and my collection has started to super-increase. :smile:[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]I hear that. Only five more episodes left of DS9 season three to watch.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-06-2003, 02:17 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Flaming Nora! I had to have a sit down after seeing the front page I can tell you. I haven't actually read any of them yet, but I fully intend to spend the next forty-five minutes doing so.[/colorost_uid0]
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants
Old 06-06-2003, 02:56 PM
Former Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Kira Send a message via MSN to Kira Send a message via Yahoo to Kira

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Amazingly enough, none of the scenes I had set aside while processing for later comment were ones pointed out by Derek. Some of my highlights:

[bost_uid0]Female Shapeshifter:[/bost_uid0] Are we there yet?
[bost_uid0]Weyoun:[/bost_uid0] No.
[bost_uid0]Weyoun:[/bost_uid0] No.
[bost_uid0]Weyoun:[/bost_uid0] No. Hang on -- where are we going again?
[bost_uid0]Female Shapeshifter:[/bost_uid0] Shut up, you're spoiling the ominous atmosphere!

[bost_uid0]Breen:[/bost_uid0] Blah... Mwuh... Ugh... Mwar... Blurgh. (Belch.)
[bost_uid0]Worf:[/bost_uid0] I know you are but what am I?

[bost_uid0]Bashir:[/bost_uid0] So who are you pouring that drink for?
[bost_uid0]Quark:[/bost_uid0] Ezri.
[bost_uid0]O'Brien:[/bost_uid0] You know she's not back yet?
[bost_uid0]Quark:[/bost_uid0] Damn this continual story arc!

[bost_uid0]Rusot:[/bost_uid0] You know, when we joined the Dominion I thought we would rule the galaxy. Instead, we are better off now than when we were at war with the Klingons, and I for one am disappointed!
[bost_uid0]Damar:[/bost_uid0] Yeah, me too! Hang on....
[bost_uid0]Rusot:[/bost_uid0] Rebel now. Question later.

[bost_uid0]Dukat:[/bost_uid0] Oh, shut up and read the Kosst Amojan.
[bost_uid0]Kai Winn:[/bost_uid0] But it is forbidden!
[bost_uid0]Dukat:[/bost_uid0] The first 100 readers get a free "I Am Evil" t-shirt.
[bost_uid0]Kai Winn:[/bost_uid0] Sold!

[bost_uid0]Worf:[/bost_uid0] HEY! You... threw me through glass? Me? ME?
[bost_uid0]Gowron:[/bost_uid0] Uh oh....
[bost_uid0]Worf:[/bost_uid0] I AM A REGULAR CHARACTER! YOU WILL DIE!

[bost_uid0]Worf:[/bost_uid0] I'll send the elevator back down.
[bost_uid0]O'Brien:[/bost_uid0] Your console does that?
[bost_uid0]Worf:[/bost_uid0] Chief, I've been on Deep Space Nine for the best part of four years now, but my role has never properly been defined. Believe it or not, that is all my console ever did.

[bost_uid0]Kira:[/bost_uid0] So you're a lieutenant now, Nog?
[bost_uid0]Nog:[/bost_uid0] Yeah. I bet Captain Sisko pushed for the idea.
[bost_uid0]Kira:[/bost_uid0] Actually, since everyone left, we've been promoting everybody. Report to your new chief of operations -- Commander Morn!
[bost_uid0]Morn:[/bost_uid0]
[bost_uid0]Kira:[/bost_uid0] He's ecstatic, really.

Good job, Andy. [/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-06-2003, 03:09 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]Weyoun: Okay. Deploying the Daleks.
Female Shapeshifter: Huh?
Weyoun: They're all we have left![/quoteost_uid0]

It's seems my [iost_uid0]Doctor Who[/iost_uid0] references are finally starting to rub off. I won't be truly happy till a see a mention of the [iost_uid0]Liberator[/iost_uid0] (or possibly the [iost_uid0]Scorpio[/iost_uid0]) and Lancre Mint Cake though.[/colorost_uid0]
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants
Old 06-06-2003, 05:51 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]My favorite parts were

[quoteost_uid0][iost_uid0]Insert all of Penumbra here--that was hilarious![/iost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]

[quoteost_uid0]Damar: I've done everything you asked for, blindly as usual.
Dukat: Blind drunk, knowing you.
Damar: (hic) Sorry, didn't (hic) catch that (hic) last comment. (hic)[/quoteost_uid0]

[quoteost_uid0]Breen: Blah...Mwuh...Ugh...Mwar...Blurgh. (Belch.)
[iost_uid0][Insert silly reaction here][/iost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]

In conclusion, the first three have been very very funny (great episode descriptions too)! I'll have to wait till later to read the last six. [/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs
Old 06-06-2003, 07:45 PM
Former Staff

[quoteost_uid0="NAHTMMM"][color=#000000ost_uid0](great episode descriptions too)![/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]Heheheh. Yeah, Zeke outdid himself on the blurbs. And let's all be glad he stopped with the puns before one of us had to kill him.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-06-2003, 09:05 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Further favorites:

[quoteost_uid0][iost_uid0][Insert the entire "The Changing Face of Evil" fiver here, especially the peppers parts][/iost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]

[quoteost_uid0]Kai Winn: Oh, Solbor was a lovely man; I would never kill him, mutilate his body and use him as a hat stand. Ahem.
Guard: Duh, okay. Me cwever and happeee now.
Dukat: So where's the body?
Kai Winn: Look, I don't have a collection of hat stands for nothing, you know.
Gowron: Hmmm, I'm one of Worf's enemies, the series is nearly over... I don't suppose anyone's seen a list around here with my name on it?
Gowron: Well, now that the niceties are done with -- I'm assuming control of the fleet.
Worf: Oh he is [iost_uid0]so[/iost_uid0] on the list.[/quoteost_uid0]

Most of "Tacking into the Wind", particularly
[quoteost_uid0]Worf: I think that Gowron is a big stupid head who is soooo stupid that he can't see past his large, glazed eyes. That are stupid-looking.
Garak: Oh heck -- Damar, your family's dead.
Damar: I have one?
Kira: YES! Yes you do! And the Dominion has killed it just like the Cardassians killed families during the occupation!
Garak: Wow, that was deep.
Kira: Just milking the scene's emotional context. Wanna go shoot things now?
Kira: Dead people... all around... I... have... power....
Odo: Oh crud -- the weapon isn't installed yet.
Kira: ...or... possibly... Shatner-itis...
(SMASH! )
Worf: HEY! You... threw me through glass? Me? ME?
Gowron: Uh oh....
Worf: I AM A REGULAR CHARACTER! YOU WILL DIE!
Gowron: GAK!
Worf: And thus the body count continues to increase.[/quoteost_uid0]
:O :lol:

[quoteost_uid0]Bashir: Well, we're in Sloan's head.
O'Brien: Cop-out! We're still on DS9!
Sloan: Hello. Welcome to my head.
O'Brien: (cough)
Sloan: The DS9 Art Director designed it.
O'Brien: Thank you.
Sloan: Well hurry along -- I won't let you die!
Bashir: Well he seems nice enough.
Sloan: Oh wifie, Rebecca -- how I wuv you! I'm sorry for all the pain I caused -- GAK!
The "Real" Sloan: Aha! You shall never find the cure -- NEVER![/quoteost_uid0]
--the tongue-twister cure

[quoteost_uid0]Ezri: Sweet Zombie Jesus!...
Sisko: I think I can make out "Delta Flyer" on the side.[/quoteost_uid0]
--all the "coincidences" in the last few lines of the same paragraph
--Weyoun's transformations
--Quark channelling Picard

--the entire fifth paragraph of "WYLB"
[quoteost_uid0]Kai Winn: Yeah, whatever. Just drink it, it's only poisonous.
Dukat: Okay... hey! GAK!
Kai Winn: Ooh, I'm such a minx! Tee hee!
Sisko Prophet: I'm not coming home.
Kasidy: Ever?
Sisko Prophet: Well perhaps next year, when there's a yard sale on.
Kira: Report to your new chief of operations -- Commander Morn!
Morn:
Kira: He's ecstatic, really.[/quoteost_uid0]

Absolutely fantastic work, Andy! I'm ecstatic too. :bigsmile:[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs
Old 06-06-2003, 11:05 PM
Is he ever gonna hit Krazy Kat, or what?

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Wow. [iost_uid0]Wayyy[/iost_uid0] too much for me to make any sort of coherent comment on (although between Derek, Kira and NAH, quite a few of the good bits have been cited) so allow me to just say:

PEPPERS!

Nice going, AT! [/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-07-2003, 06:59 AM
Our last, best hope for peace
Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]Various people: Quiet, you.[/quoteost_uid0]

I've been saying that a lot lately.

Impressive effort. Well done.

*crosses "Five final DS9 arc" off his list of things to accomplish, right under "Cure polio" and "Perfect this new wheel thing everyone's talking about"*[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-07-2003, 07:01 AM
Our last, best hope for peace
Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]And let's all be glad he stopped with the puns before one of us had to kill him.
[/quoteost_uid0]

Oh, he didn't stop. Â There's a city in BC called Chilliwack, which I mispelled with only on ell. Â You can imagine where that went.

Edit: Uhh, pretend those are actually one post. Maybe I should go to bed. I have to be bright-eyed and bushy tailed to get my degree tomorrow.[/colorost_uid0]

Old 06-08-2003, 02:10 AM
...and not cowardly

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I haven't been on the boards in months, but I can't let this go without comment. Way to go Andy![/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-08-2003, 04:30 AM
Seeing what's out there
Former Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Some of my favourites....

Worf: Thank God we're home.
Ezri: Yes -- now let us never speak of what happened again.
O'Brien: But... three whole episodes... what the heck did happen? I need to find out!
Sisko: Chief, that's what fivers are for.

Solbor: Your appearance before the Vedek assembly?
Kai Winn: Cancel it.
Solbor: Your appearance at the Star Trek Experience?
Kai Winn: Cancel it -- cancel everything, you baboon-like man!
Solbor: Cancelling an appearance before Trekkies? Do you want to die before the season ends?

Solbor: They say that, "he who studies evil, is studied by evil."
Dukat: They say that, "in space, no one can hear you scream."
Solbor: They say that, "revenge is a dish that is best served cold."
Dukat: They say that, "resistance is futile!"
Kai Winn: Cut that out!
Solbor: They say that, "meh."

Sisko: You're going with Kira to help the resistance.
Garak: But Cardassians don't like Bajorans.
Sisko: That's a bit of an understatement. We're therefore making her a Starfleet officer.
Admiral Ross: Oh, very clever. Maybe we should put bunny ears on her too?
Sisko: I see you've been briefed.

Damar: Hello old, er, friends. I mean, enemies. I mean --
Kira: Just by staring I could kill eight of you.
Rusot: Grrrr.
Odo: Well this is tense.

Gowron: I have a brilliant idea to beat the Dominion. We're going to fight them alone, leaving us outnumbered 20 to 1.
Martok: Fantastic.
Gowron: Don't you dishonour me with your sarcasm.

Bashir: Well, my reasoning here is that you came to the station to destroy the cure I "have"....
Sloan: Yes.
Bashir: Therefore, you know what the cure is!
Sloan: That's a bit of a stretch, isn't it?
Bashir: Er....

Zek: (over the comm) Hello, (interference), I'm making you the new Nagus.
Quark: Wow! You want me, (interference) to be the new Nagus?
Zek: Of course! Why would I want (interference) to be the new Nagus?[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-09-2003, 03:40 AM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Andy - great job! I was wondering how it was that no-one had seized up those episodes - good for you for grabbing them all... and making them so d*mn funny![/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis
Old 06-09-2003, 05:36 AM
Specifically, an altamato

Send a message via AIM to Saxamaphone Send a message via MSN to Saxamaphone Send a message via Yahoo to Saxamaphone

[color=#000000ost_uid0]ANDY!!!!

WHOOO!!!!!

I LOVE DS9 - SERIOUSLY - [bost_uid0]LOVE[/bost_uid0]

I started religiously watching around season 4 or 5, but I remember being glued to the set durring the [iost_uid0]Final Chapter[/iost_uid0], so no doubt I've been looking forward to seeing these fived for a while.

Andy, you completely blew away any expectation I might've had about how these were to be done.

I beleve all of my favorite scenes have been quoted already. Â But:

Ezri: I'm dating my ex-host's ex.
Bashir: I don't think Trills are meant to do that.
Ezri: Awww, nuts.
Kira: Worf's missing.
Ezri: Awww, nuts.
Bashir: Hey! What did I just say?
Ezri: I, er... awww, nuts.

Dukat: Hello. I'm relentlessly approaching you to get me on your side.
Kai Winn: I wuv you.
Dukat: That'll do pig, that'll do.
Kai Winn: Call me Adomi.
Dukat: A dummy? Okay.

O'Brien: So you can't sleep?
Bashir: Nope. Big episode ahead of us.
O'Brien: I agree -- think of the nosedive our careers will take when this airs.
Bashir: I was reading the same page of "A Tale of Two Cities" over and over....
O'Brien: Why?
Bashir: I'm not sure -- the guy at the Plot ConvenienceTM Store warned me about it though.

Damar: Fellows, you appear to be holding up my friend that has just planted a bomb and wishes to escape.
Jem'Hadar Soldiers: Oh. Sorry.
(BOOM)
Damar: People of Cardassia -- worship me, and thou shalt be delivered to the Promised Land!
Garak: FREEDOM!
All: FREEDOM!
Braveheart: FREEDOM!
Kira: (sigh) I suppose it'll do....

O'Brien: Hey, look -- they're smooching!
Worf: I'll send the elevator back down.
O'Brien: Your console does that?
Worf: Chief, I've been on Deep Space Nine for the best part of four years now, but my role has never properly been defined. Believe it or not, that is all my console ever did.

Quark: So let's see -- in a few episodes we have Gowron, Sloan, Damar and Weyoun dead, Garak back home, and now Odo, Worf and O'Brien leaving...
Vic Fontaine: I'm so emotional. I think I'll sing...
Quark: Everybody get outta here while you still can!
Vic Fontaine: And now... The end is near... Everyone's leaving... They've shed their tears...But I... I do not care... Now I'm alone... I'll have things MYYYYYYY WAAAAAAAAAY!

I think those haven't been mentioned yet.

And, yes, Zeke outdid himself with the blurbs.[/colorost_uid0]

Old 06-09-2003, 08:01 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Sisko: Right then, let's see what we have to fight now.
(Viewscreen comes on; ships are everywhere)
Sisko: NOOOOO! (Runs round the bridge screaming like a little girl)

I think I was howling so loudly the neighbours called the cops. Ooops....

GREAT WORK, ANDY![/colorost_uid0]