The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2004, 01:30 PM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Gatac! ::dies:: Pure genius, I say. "Martok in the Middle"... ::comes back to life so she can die again::[/colorost_uid0]
Old 02-27-2004, 04:26 PM
Man in the iron mask

Send a message via ICQ to Gatac Send a message via AIM to Gatac

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Thank you, I accept Cheques and MasterCard

Gatac[/colorost_uid0]
- d02 Quotes
Old 02-27-2004, 07:08 PM
Wigging out

Send a message via ICQ to Nic Corelli

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Gatac"]10) Foes - Following the romantic misadventures of six young Klingon warriors and their search for the one relationship amongst each other they haven't tried out yet.

8) Married, with Targ - T'Al tries to escape his honorless profession of selling tribbles. The Targ dies in the middle fo the series and has to be reincarnated.

7) Scrubbers - Four young Klingon warriors on their first day on a warship.

5) Sex and the Colony - Four female warriors seek to conquer the Klingon Empire by sleeping with every last male warrior in it.[/quoteost_uid0]
Brilliant, Gatac... hysterical,

Now let`s see... Top 10 Klingon Pop Songs:

10. "If you lose your honour, I will violently kill those who stole it... [iost_uid0]time after time...[/iost_uid0]"

9. [iost_uid0]It Must Have Been Par`Mach[/iost_uid0]...but it`s over now... It must have been good, but I lost it somehow...

8. [iost_uid0]Don`t Cry For Me, Qo`Nos[/iost_uid0]... The truth is, I never left you... [iost_uid0]by Worf[/iost_uid0]

7. [iost_uid0]We All Live in a Yellow K`Tinga-class Battlecruiser[/iost_uid0], A Yellow K`Tinga-class Battlecruiser, A Yellow K`Tinga-class Battlecruiser...

6. [iost_uid0]We Don`t Need No Alliance With The Federation![/iost_uid0] by Red Blood Floyd

5. [iost_uid0]Cry Me A River of Blood and Romulan Corpses[/iost_uid0], remake by K`Justin T`Mberlake

4. [iost_uid0]Last Day of Honour[/iost_uid0]...I gave you my heart of glory, but the very next day, you gave it away...

3. [iost_uid0]We Will, We Will, Beat You Up!"[/iost_uid0] - a song by Klingon group Empress dedicated to Jonathan Archer

2. [iost_uid0]Ode To My Dysfunctional Family[/iost_uid0], B`Elanna`s Ripoff of Cranberries

And the number 1 song momentarily on the Klingon Imperial Music Chart

1. [iost_uid0]Space May Be The Final Frontier But It`s Made in a Hollywood Basement[/iost_uid0] - by Red Hot Chilli Warriors, banned in Federation

EDIT - Next - Top 10 Cardassian SciFi/Fantasy/Historical Blockbusters[/colorost_uid0]

~A Game of Thrones, book one of Song of Ice and Fire
Old 02-28-2004, 12:09 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Brilliant! Two very brilliant lists!
(mwhahahaha! My plan to monopolize forumgoers time with fun, silly games like "one-by-one" and "Top Ten" is nearly complete... darn, why'd I write that? Why dont I edit it out?)[/colorost_uid0]
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003
Old 02-28-2004, 03:31 AM
Doctoral candidate
Staff

Send a message via AIM to Scooter

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Top 10 Cardassian SciFi/Fantasy/Historical Blockbusters

10. [iost_uid0]Pitch Black[/iost_uid0] -- Thriller set deep inside the Obsidian Order (Note: film has been edited to remove both picture and sound, and now consists of 87 minutes of black film leader)
9. [iost_uid0]The Cardassian Matrix[/iost_uid0] -- Hero discovers his world is a sham and in reality he's lived his whole life trapped in a Federation holodeck
8. [iost_uid0]Lord of the Wormhole[/iost_uid0] -- The adventures of spunky little Gul Dukat and his hopeless efforts to defeat the flaming evil Eye of Sisko
7. [iost_uid0]My Big, Fat Bajoran Wedding[/iost_uid0] -- Wacky Cardassian woman gets engaged to a handsome Bajoran man; hilarity and bloodshed ensue
6. [iost_uid0]The Gul Father[/iost_uid0] -- A "family" of Cardassian Guls deals with newcomers who want to ally with strangers from the Gamma Quadrant rather than trusting the old ways of killing, maining, and torturing
5. [iost_uid0]Slaying Private Ryan[/iost_uid0] -- Cardassians commit genocide but discover they missed one and have to go back
4. [iost_uid0]Frankenstein[/iost_uid0] -- Mad scientist creates monster in this version of the popular Cardassian origin myth
3. [iost_uid0]Love Story[/iost_uid0] -- What can you say about a 25-year-old girl who died and became a remorseless, bloodthirty killing machine obsessed with destroying the Federation?
2. [iost_uid0]Windtalkers[/iost_uid0] -- The true story of the Native American settlers who, assimilated into the Cardassian Empire, had their vocal chords ripped out, so that they could only speak by breaking wind

and the Number One Cardassian SciFi/Fantasy/Historical Blockbuster

1. [iost_uid0]Armageddon[/iost_uid0] -- A giant meteor threatens to destroy Earth, and does

Next:

Top Ten Vulcan SciFi/Fantasy/Historical Blockbusters[/colorost_uid0]
Old 02-28-2004, 04:13 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Top Ten Vulcan SciFi/Fantasy/Historical Blockbusters
10. [iost_uid0]P'Rates of the Caribbean:[/iost_uid0] A tale of the horrors of the primative, emotional Vulcans and their quest for shiny stuff.
9.[iost_uid0] Star Trek: First Contact[/iost_uid0]: The true tale of a valiant, tolerant ship crew that had to endure the loud, obnoxious humans.
8.[iost_uid0]Contact[/iost_uid0]: The story of a Vulcan woman struggling to convince the Vulcan Science Directive of time travel; woman ends up on Human ship.
7. [iost_uid0] Lord of the Shiny Things[/iost_uid0]: A fable warning Vulcans that shiny things are bad, emotions are bad, and slash can come out of the most inocent things.
6. [iost_uid0] Buffy the Vulcan Slayer[/iost_uid0] A horror movie about an emotional Human who slays logical, hot Vulcans.
5. [iost_uid0] Psycho[/iost_uid0]: A film about humans.
4. [iost_uid0]Apocolypse Then[/iost_uid0]: A story about how, if all humans were Vulcans, Kurtz's clan would have worn catsuits.
3. [iost_uid0] Indiana T'Jonok[/iost_uid0]: A responisble, careful acheologist searches the Vulcan homeoworld for rare antiqueties, spending much time slowly scaping and digging.
2. [iost_uid0]Catch Me If You Can[/iost_uid0]: A film about Kirk.
1. [iost_uid0]Back to the Future[/iost_uid0] A film documenting how only illogical humanoids think timetravel is possible.

Top Ten Bajorans SciFi/Fantasy/Historical/Musical Blockbusters[/colorost_uid0]

Old 02-28-2004, 04:53 AM
Doctoral candidate
Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Opium"]3. [iost_uid0] Indiana T'Jonok[/iost_uid0]: A responsible, careful archeologist searches the Vulcan homeworld for rare antiqueties, spending much time slowly scraping and digging.[/quoteost_uid0]
[/colorost_uid0]
Old 02-28-2004, 01:11 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[quoteost_uid0="Opium"][color=#000000ost_uid0]6. [iost_uid0] Buffy the Vulcan Slayer[/iost_uid0] A horror movie about an emotional Human who slays logical, hot Vulcans.[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]Shouldn't that be [iost_uid0]Faith the Vulcan Slayer[/iost_uid0]?[/colorost_uid0]
Old 02-28-2004, 07:05 PM
Wigging out

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Scooter"]8. [iost_uid0]Lord of the Wormhole[/iost_uid0] -- The adventures of spunky little Gul Dukat and his hopeless efforts to defeat the flaming evil Eye of Sisko
7. [iost_uid0]My Big, Fat Bajoran Wedding[/iost_uid0] -- Wacky Cardassian woman gets engaged to a handsome Bajoran man; hilarity and bloodshed ensue
1. [iost_uid0]Armageddon[/iost_uid0] -- A giant meteor threatens to destroy Earth, and does[/quoteost_uid0]
ROTFLMAO! [/colorost_uid0]

Old 03-02-2004, 02:13 AM
Doctoral candidate
Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Wow, no takers on the Bajorans. Go figure. Let's see... (frantically searches brain for Bajoran tidbits)...

Top Ten Bajoran SciFi/Fantasy/Historical/Musical Blockbusters

10. [iost_uid0]Emissary![/iost_uid0] - Musical bonanza celebrating the painfully slow process by which the Bajoran messiah, through many trials and adversities, came to tolerate his holy calling
9. [iost_uid0]Major Kira and the Vicious Circle[/iost_uid0] - Black comedy in which the former freedom fighter faces a clandestine rebellion while trading acid quips with a circle of bon-vivant hangers-on
8. [iost_uid0]Faith of the Heart[/iost_uid0] - The inspiring tale of the first enterprising Bajoran astronauts, told entirely through turgidly melodramatic Diane Warren songs
7. [iost_uid0]Them's The Breaks[/iost_uid0] - Hilarious comdy in which Bajoran leaders fight a titanic and bloody struggle to eject the domineering Cardassians only to have the Federation barge in, install a religious overlord, and take over their space station and wormhole! Delicious irony served hot and spicy, Bajoran style!
6. [iost_uid0]Breakfast at Bajor's[/iost_uid0] - A resistance team gets lost in the pathless wilds of the Mountains of Kenebo and in order to survive is forced to eat all their jangly ear-jewelry
5. [iost_uid0]Bridge Over The River Kai[/iost_uid0] - A powerful and deadly task force of Bajoran religious leaders assemble to perform a daring deed: to rid Bajor of its annoying and backstabbing religious leaders
4. [iost_uid0]The Fifth Orb[/iost_uid0] - An alien arrives on Bajor to help fight off an iminent Cardassian invasion by assembling all the orbs of the prophets, only to discover she is herself the Fifth Orb--The Orb of Unbelievable Plot Contrivances
3. [iost_uid0]Pagh Knows Best[/iost_uid0] - Someone has to tell the Emissary that whenever his consciousness travels back to be a pulp fiction writer in 1950s America, he drags the rest of the friggin' planet with him
2. [iost_uid0]Caste-away[/iost_uid0] - Freethinking Bajoran college dude is marooned on an island populated entirely by the strict D'jarra Caste. If he doesn't have them keg-partying by Friday, he'll have to live the rest of his life as a gas station attendant, as his fathers did before him

And the Number One Bajoran SciFi/Fantasy/Historical/Musical Blockbusters

1. [iost_uid0]The Passion of the Prophets[/iost_uid0] - Two hours of brutal violence surrounding the Prophets' gory metaphorical reenactment of to 2015 World Series (as told in the long-dead language of Sportsjournalism, with Bajoran subtitles)

Next: Top Ten Rejected Outfits for T'Pol Before the Cat Suit[/colorost_uid0]
Old 03-02-2004, 04:25 AM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Top Ten Rejected Outfits for T'Pol Before the Cat Suit

10. A polka dotted Dress
9. A toga
8. A blue dress with a stain on it
7. A borg suit
6. Camoflauge
5. Swat team armor
4. Archer's uniform
3. Nothing
2. some flashy suit with christmas lights on it

And the number one rejected outfit for T'Pol is...
1. A Starfleet Uniform

Next: Top 10 Rejected Ideas the writers had for the Borg[/colorost_uid0]
Old 03-02-2004, 04:32 AM
Wigging out

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Scooter"]4. [iost_uid0]The Fifth Orb[/iost_uid0] - An alien arrives on Bajor to help fight off an iminent Cardassian invasion by assembling all the orbs of the prophets, only to discover she is herself the Fifth Orb--The Orb of Unbelievable Plot Contrivances[/quoteost_uid0]
Hee hee,

It`s good someone finally made an effort to write the Bajoran list... it WAS extremely challenging... Scooter, you deserve a cookie!

About T`Pol`s rejected outfits:

10. A regular Starfleet uniform - first suggestion, rejected in a matter of seconds

9. Bunny suit, Troi-style

8. A black evening dress. Blalock rejected it because they refused to give her a tiara and six necklaces too.

7. A bathing suit. Kept as a backup plan to boost the ratings if they are too low in season 4

6. No outfit. Kept as a backup for season 6

5. A red miniskirt. Rejected, as Starfleet officers wouldn`t be caught dead wearing something so ridiculous.

4. Serena Williams-style tennis outfit. Dropped, since it is a ratings-boosting backup plan for Trip.

3. Black suit and black sunglasses, as she was originally intended to be an agent of the Vulcan Secret Service. "The name is Pol. T`Pol."

2. Mink fur coat. Dropped because Vulcans are a gentle and enlightened race, they don`t kill poor minks for clothing. Minks are too delicious to be made into coats.

1. In the Mirror Universe, T`Pol has a leather dominatrix outfit and the show is #1 in the Nielsen Ratings.

Next - Top 10 Things That Would Have Happened During the Show if Janeway Was Captain of Deep Space 9

EDIT - [bost_uid0][iost_uid0]Oh Wonderful![/bost_uid0][/iost_uid0] First no one writes anything for 5 days, and now two lists at the same time... GRRRAAARGH![/colorost_uid0]

Old 03-02-2004, 06:54 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Nic Corelli"]GRRRAAARGH![/quoteost_uid0]
Zombie! [iost_uid0][bost_uid0]RUN![/bost_uid0][/iost_uid0][/colorost_uid0]
Old 03-02-2004, 10:11 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Top 10 Rejected Ideas the writers had for the Borg

10. They were originally called, "CEO's of the Ununited Planets" but rejected on the fact that some might think it a political message to the government.
9. They were going to be a creation of Dr. Soong, and all wanted Data to be king.
8. Their ships were going to be shaped like rubber duckies.
7. Were going to be telemarkerters, but that was considered too much evil for a Star Trek show.
6. Instead of wanting to turn everyone into bio-robots, they wanted to turn everyone into Hippies.
5. Orignally wore catsuits; considered too tacky.
4. Borg hive? Borg Queen? Nope. Borg commune, Borg The Leader.
3. "The Leader is Good, The Leader is great, you surrender you will, as of this date"
2. Wesley Crusher was supposed to be the Borg King.
1. They were going to wear Clown, Bunnyrabbit, and Shiner outfits; rejected because it was too scary for all involved.

(Nic Corelli's list)Top 10 Things That Would Have Happened During the Show if Janeway Was Captain of Deep Space 9[/colorost_uid0]
Old 03-02-2004, 03:44 PM
Doctoral candidate
Staff

[quoteost_uid0="taya17"][color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Nic Corelli"]GRRRAAARGH![/quoteost_uid0]
Zombie! [iost_uid0][bost_uid0]RUN![/bost_uid0][/iost_uid0][/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]hee hee

Torg: Riff, have you met my new friend Nic Corelli?
Riff: Hey.
Nic: BRAAAAIINNNS
Torg: He's a zombie.
Kiki: Oooo! Zombie!
Torg: Wait--zombie! Ruuunnn!
Nic: BRAAAAIINNNS
Bun-Bun: Back off or I'll dice your pancreas.
Nic: Erp. NIIICCEE BBUUUNNNYYY.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 03-02-2004, 04:01 PM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Top 10 Things That Would Have Happened During the Show if Janeway Was Captain of Deep Space 9

10. She would make DS9 move somehow
9. To wake everyone up during an emergency, she would spin the station
8. She would try to turn the doctor off only to realize that he is a real person
7. She would fall in love with Odo
6. She would get bored being captain of a space station
5. Lets just say the Ferengi wouldnt want to stay around for long
4. DS9 would be turned into a time machine
3. Instead of waiting for the shipment of coffee, she would steal a ship and go out and get it herself
2. She would find a way to get rid of the wormhole
1. DS9 would be lost in the Gamma Quadrant

Next: Top 10 notable captain logs[/colorost_uid0]
Old 03-02-2004, 05:20 PM
Our last, best hope for peace
Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]Top 10 notable captain logs[/quoteost_uid0]

10: Captain's Log, Stardate...9572...The ship is...coldanddrafty. I complain...but...nobodylistens. (Star Trek XI: So Very Tired)
9: Station Log, Stardate 46123. Veni, Vidi, Velcro*. (Emissary)

* - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Bugger. I've had absolutely no inspiration lately. Running out of steam after two entries is a new low.[/colorost_uid0]

Old 03-02-2004, 06:42 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Well, this is still good enough to be fodder for several lists

8. Starlog: This is ridiculous. I'm making this entry, me! The captain! And yet some "Star" is getting credited with it. From now on, this is the CAPTAIN'S Log, you hear me? MY log, MY command, MY ship--oh, uh, hello, my first officer. You've got a funny look on your face, T'Pol, did your plomeek soup disagree with you?

7. Captain's Log: The situation grows grimmer. Not only are we cut off from escape by fifty humongous Xindi warships competently searching the sector for us, but even worse, Hoshi just ate the last of the cheese set aside for Porthos. I shudder to think what that dog will do cheeseless. He always gets really grumpy when he has to go without cheese...[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs
Old 03-03-2004, 09:17 PM
Doctoral candidate
Staff

[quoteost_uid0="Sa'ar Chasm"][color=#000000ost_uid0]10: Captain's Log, Stardate...9572...The ship is...coldanddrafty. Â I complain...but...nobodylistens. (Star Trek XI: So Very Tired)[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]love it![/colorost_uid0]
Old 03-03-2004, 09:21 PM
Man in the iron mask

Send a message via ICQ to Gatac Send a message via AIM to Gatac

[color=#000000ost_uid0]6. Captain's Log. Stardate with an Orion slave woman. Will go where no man has gone before.

5. Captain's Log has been shipped off. First officer not done yet with chopping his own tree.

4. Captain's Lock. My hair has been falling out. Admiral Forrest has congratulated me on my new career options as first bald Captain in Starfleet.

And that's my selection of awful puns for now.

Gatac[/colorost_uid0]
- d02 Quotes