The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > 5MV Talk

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2004, 07:32 PM
...and not cowardly

Default My reponse (and this will be my last one)

Quote:
You don't wanna piss me off right now, Mouthy.
My job was to inform you, wheather it pissed you off or not.

Quote:
I've blocked your IP, but if that doesn't stop you,
Clearly its not, I can change my IP.

Quote:
I'll be quite happy to keep blocking IPs and deleting posts as long as you want.
Hard, since my job was to give you terms and negeiote with you and I getting paid for it. Wait till you have to stop the 40 members of Troll Plaza. I actully like this board and I would've joined but my brother was right about YOU. You are a *He said some NC-17 rated bad stuff*.

Quote:
You'll accomplish nothing except to make one person's Christmas holiday just a little bit worse.
I'm not accomplishing anything talking with you, guess you'll have to learn the hard way, like Star Trek Enterprise Only did.

Quote:
Oh, and quit pretending you and enterprise12345 are different guys.
We ARE different guys. Enterprise12345 is my younger brother and we use the same computer!

You would rather kick me off than prepare for the attack. You'll accomplish nothing with banning me nor do I care. I gain nothing by a Troll attack nor do I lose anything. You should be lucky after I posted earier, Troll Plaza decided that we'll gain more if we went after Starwars.com instead. So you're safe, at least for now. But as long as you let guests post, you run a risk of a attack at any time (Troll Plaza has 40 members). Letting guests post make our jobs easier. I'm done with you, because you're dumb. I'm leaving.
Old 12-26-2004, 09:47 PM
Man in the iron mask

Send a message via ICQ to Gatac Send a message via AIM to Gatac

I'd like to make a reply before Zeke (rightfully) closes his topic.

Let's see what you folks are trying to do here. Of course, you are working from implications and innuendo, but I believe it is clear to all of us that the intent of your little message was "Take this forum offline before we flood it for fun". If so, I'd like to publicly state for the record that you folks are without doubt the most vacant minds I've had the displeasure of encountering on the net.

Perhaps you believe that your technical aptitude (as small as it may be) will guarantee your victory or atleast guarantee that nobody will be able to oppose you. Excuse me while I laugh a bit. He he. No, hey, I need to laugh a bit more, sorry. He he he he. OK, I'm done. If you are suffering from the (widespread) illusion that you are anonymous, then read this: You are leaving fingerprints all over the web. Repeat Step One if delusion persists.

For all your blustering and sense of self-importance, you do appear to be a rather sad fellow, and frankly do not shed a very favorable light upon the people you associate with. Heck, you make *them* look incompetent; why else would they hang around with you? You may want to retrace your steps to find out why I am dismissing your aptitude without what you might consider hard evidence, but here's a hint: you're too much talk. Zorro can get away with his ego signature, but you've already messed up. Tug your tail between your legs and turn away now.

Goddamn punks.

Gatac
- d02 Quotes
Old 12-27-2004, 03:18 AM
Not to be confused with Kodax

Send a message via ICQ to Xeroc Send a message via AIM to Xeroc Send a message via Yahoo to Xeroc

Ooo! Free Entertainment!

*sits down and starts eating popcorn and chocolate bars*

Get the good seats while they're available! Sodas are on the house!

Okay, maybe just 1/2 off.

Ehhh, only 10% off.

Xeroc Central

5MChat: PHP/JS Chat 2.0
Click here to view the chat in progress!
Old 12-27-2004, 03:43 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default Re: My reponse (and this will be my last one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouth of Sauron
Hard, since my job was to give you terms and negeiote with you and I getting paid for it. Wait till you have to stop the 40 members of Troll Plaza. I actully like this board and I would've joined but my brother was right about YOU. You are a *He said some NC-17 rated bad stuff*.
Ohhhh no. You're not going to make me feel guilty over this. Anyone at this forum can tell you I tie myself in KNOTS trying to keep the peace without using my admin powers. I never use them unless I'm forced to; I never even banned an IP till enterprise12345 first spammed the forum. I learned that there's no reasoning with him, so this time I didn't bother trying. I have plenty of things to feel rotten about -- no WAY am I letting you add one that I'm not to blame for.

You claim to have come to "inform" and "negotiate with" me. That's crap. Demanding unconditional surrender -- in a conflict you declared for no reason -- is an ultimatum, not a negotiation. You can't possibly have thought I'd agree.

You want a fight? Bring it on, and expect no mercy and no restraint. I am THROUGH with the crap I've been taking online.

And by the way, Star Trek Enterprise Only seems to be doing just fine, thanks.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction
Closed Thread