The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Miscellaneous

Old 02-04-2004, 10:19 PM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]OK, this one's going to need a quick introduction.

I might have mentioned a few times that I write dialog for a project call Dragonlance Adventures (DLA for short). This project is based on the Neverwinter Nights game, by Bioware, which lets anybody create their own CRPG. Our project's goal is to recreate the original Dragonlance modules, on the Neverwinter Nights engine. It's a LOT of work (lots and lots of custom content, cities full of people to write dialogue for, all kinds of stuff to be scripted...).

I've been writing for DLA for over a year, but now that I'm in university, I've got less and less time to write, and so we really need more writers on the team. I'm going to go around advertising in forums where I'm likely to find volunteers... but I thought I'd let you guys now about this, in case any of you guys are interested, since most everybody here seems the type who's pretty much into roleplaying, Dragonlance, writing... If you're interested in hearing more, PM me and let me know, and I'll be happy to explain all about it. Or ask here, I suppose.

Also, if you've got friends who might be interested, or know forums where people might be interested - that'd be a big help.

If you want to take a look at some of what we've done (mostly all the 3d custom content, also some nice 2d artwork and sketches) our website is at http://www.dladventures.com .[/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis