The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Miscellaneous

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2007, 12:35 AM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

Default What's a long good DS game?

I'm going to be going on a business trip to San Francisco soon, which means that I've got a 10-hour flight there and back. Obviously, I'll be looking for ways to kill time on the long flight, and I figure a new DS game would probably hit the spot. So what I'm looking for is a game that you can get at least 20 hours of solid more-or-less continuous entertainment out of. Any of you DS owners out there know of any good ones?

The games I'm currently considering are "Mario & Luigi Partners In Time," "Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow," and "Yoshi's Island DS." Each of those games look like they're rated highly and look like they take a while to play. Obviously they're all kind of different from each other. I've never played any of Castlevania, and I've only played the main Mario games so I'm not sure how much I'm going to like any of those games listed. Any of you DS owners out there played these game and have any comments on them?

Sorry this post isn't funny. The next one will be, I'm just sure of it.