The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > News

Old 03-01-2020, 04:17 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default T10: List #110

Happy Leap Day, and welcome to our first 2020 update! If you remember the T100 list from 2010, one of the regrets I mentioned was letting two Leap Days pass without doing a Quantum Leap fiver. There have been two more since then; this is the third, and I was determined not to miss it.

And okay, I did, though not for lack of trying. But when I realized I wouldn't make it, I decided to go with a nice easy Top 10 list instead. Or at least it was supposed to be easy -- but the list proved impossible to hold down to 10 entries. I just love this show too much. So for only the third time ever, I'm increasing the count!

At long last, here's this site's first real Quantum Leap content -- not to mention the first T10 update in seven years. List #110: The Top 20 Signs That Your Girlfriend Has Been Quantum-Leapt Into By Sam Beckett!

And by the way, know what I remembered later? That fiver may have missed the bullseye, but there's a larger target. The next ten months are still a Leap Year...

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction

Last edited by Zeke; 03-02-2020 at 01:41 AM.
Old 03-05-2020, 02:33 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

Quote:
Every time she accomplishes something, a few seconds later she makes this grumpy face like she hoped something else would happen and it didn't
And it just kept going from there. Great work!

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs
Old 03-05-2020, 07:13 PM
The moron they built to make you an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
The next ten months are still a Leap Year...
I half expect a thread on Jan 1, 2021 saying that you missed the target.

Good list.

Tags
5mql, quantum leap, t10, t20, you can call me al