The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > News
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2005, 04:43 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default July 11

Welcome to Day 26, or Day Z if you're alphabetically inclined. And speaking of letters of the alphabet, here's one of those three previewed fivers....
    [*]Mega Man X, by (no surprise here) me. Having fived almost all the classic-series Mega Man games, I've now taken my first shot at the X series. (I'm skipping Mega Man 8 for now since I haven't beaten it yet.) There's an in-joke or two for those who remember my fiver of the original Mega Man.[/list]

Now then... it's time I finally revealed the length of Cliffhanger Week. I do this not because I'm tired of the suspense but because you probably think I'm just nuts by now. Thus, here is the story. The last day of Cliffhanger Week will be....

....July 14.

Why? Partly because I'm not nuts quite yet and don't want to drag this thing out longer than I can manage. But mostly because we've got something else scheduled for the 15th. So over the next three days, the remaining threads of CW will be tied up, and the 14th will be the finale. I have about 50 cliffhangers I wish could be in this event, but I'll restrict myself to the essentials and whatever else I can squeeze into three days.

So don't miss Day 27 tomorrow! Be there or be cube!

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction