View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 05:42 AM
Outside looking in

Awful.

Awful awful awful.

They call that a send-off for Trek? I honestly can't see how people can like that... that thing they called an episode. I really don't.

I'm going to say a lot of things I said in my mega-LJ rant.

Riker angsted. Troi gave spoilers (hasn't that woman heard of an LJ cut!?). Trip DIED. The crew got crappy seats for the speech we didn't even get to hear. T'pol angsted. The Trek timeline is now shot to hell. The end didn't even lead to the founding of the Federation. The episode was rushed, stereotypical, and contrived. Trip DIED. Trip DIED. Trip DIED LAMELY.

I gave Enterprise many many chances. Many. And now I am finished giving it chances. The only episode that ever kept my attention was Singularity. I wonder how it would fare with me if I watched it today.

Ugh. I just... can't believe they screwed over the ENT crew just so we could watch angst from Troi and Riker.

They also lied in TV Guide. They said Seņor Frakes was looking better. WRONG, he was still a bit chunky. Oh, shades of the Nemesis sex scene! Save me!

I wanted to hit my TV with a hammer after I watched that thing, and then hit myself with the same hammer. So many things were wrong with it I could barely stand it.

Needless to say, I'm quite excited to see what Richard Whettestone has to say about this [strike]steaming pile of crap[/strike] episode.

TPTB... I hate thee!