View Single Post
Old 06-17-2003, 02:30 PM
Annoy, tiny blonde one! Annoy like the wind!
Former Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Kira Send a message via MSN to Kira Send a message via Yahoo to Kira

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="NAHTMMM"][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Marc:[/bost_uid0] You call that a plan?
[bost_uid0]IJD:[/bost_uid0] I don't remember you complaining on the wizard world.
[bost_uid0]Marc:[/bost_uid0] You had turned me into a ferret.[/quoteost_uid0]
I'm still trying to picture that. :lol:[/quoteost_uid0]
That bit will be familiar to anyone who's read the Harry Potter books.

[quoteost_uid0="Derek"][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Kira:[/bost_uid0] It wouldn't have been a close call if the three of you had stopped laughing long enough to rescue me sooner.
[bost_uid0]Marc:[/bost_uid0] We couldn't help it after you misheard the charge as "being a bi--[/quoteost_uid0]
Favorite part.[/quoteost_uid0]

Mine too. Â

Also, for those of you wondering why Marc was snickering at a reference to a mention of Five-Minute Dilbert a couple days ago....

[quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Mirror Garak:[/bost_uid0] Bad news, Intendant. No matter how much I flog the slaves, their morale refuses to improve.
[bost_uid0]Mirror Kira:[/bost_uid0] I'll show you how to boost worker productivity! Random executions! Guards, take those three away and shoot them!
[bost_uid0]Chief Guard:[/bost_uid0] Dilbert, Wally, Alice -- you heard the boss! Get out of your cubicles and come with us![/quoteost_uid0][/colorost_uid0]