Thread: Link Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 03:17 AM
You just activated his Trek card

And we're back to DeviantArt...

Another take on a Discovery-style 1701. My biggest problem is how thin the saucer section looks...
A rather nice painting of Uhura. You can find Scotty, Bones, and Spock below it.
Calling the Constitution-class refit the "Enterprise class" seems to have lived and died between STTMP and TWOK. It's not often done in fan work, but here you are.

Defiant flying over Lakota. I've said it before and I'll say it again, they made the Defiant too small. WAY too small.
A rather nice image of the D'deridex class. Even if the head seems a little twisted compared to the body...
A fan rendering of the Great Bird of the Galaxy
Now here's something I've never seen before: a hijab incorporated into the Starfleet uniform.

What if TOS was a movie, and that movie had a poster?

An unofficial T-Shirt design from the eighties. What if the TNG crew had Leifeldesque muscular physiques and stood around flexing?
A painting of Neelix
Ink sketch of the refit 1701. Sometimes black and white art can really pop, can't it?

Manga-style Wesley Crusher
Painting of Mirror Spock

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.