View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Hobbesian

Location: We're......Everywhere! Wait wait wait... That's the Founders. No, I'm just in Hastings
Send a message via MSN to Burt

Ok, I just watched "Exodus". (Yeah I know, bit behind.) I though it was very good. I liked how the show worked on the planet so well. Some shows, like Trek, aren't usually that great on planets. Anyway though, the battle at the end, I feel was a bit stupid. I mean... why would you destroy a better and more powerful ship to keep an old bucket? I know that they said Lee would have evacuated most of his crew and Adamas wasn't ready... but still! Worst battle plan EVER! I'm surprised Adama didn't slap Lee silly when they met up again. He just lost one of two last remaining ever Battlestars! And the better one at that! But, yeah yeah, I know, the writers wanted to return it to a one ship show, and not even the power of a BS can overcome the writers.
I did like the... kind of theme at the end - Loss. Lee had lost the Pegasus. Kira a child. Tigh a wife. Gatia his... moral code? Laura lost Hera.... Bout the only happy one was Adama!

Liked it though. Enjoying this series.
House Quote of the Day!
"I was curious. But since I'm not a cat, that's not dangerous to me." Dr House MD
I don't think that metaphor was actually designed to warn cats.
Dr Wilson MD (Just)
-------------------------------------------------