View Single Post
Old 12-18-2004, 08:00 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

6. Ep IV:

*In the cantina, Luke shakes off the whole being-picked-on thing and wanders over to the band*
Luke: Hey, you guys rock! Can I join in?
Band: Sure!
*Luke demonstrates his coolness for the teens in the audience by pulling out a guitar and jamming with the band for about five minutes*

5. Ep I:

The race scene where Anakin is flying neck-and-neck with Bobby Labonte for several seconds

4. Ep I:

That heartwarming scene of drunken Jawas playing Pin The Tail On The Jar-Jar

3. Ep I:

Qui-Gon: I believe that Anakin is the one who is to restore balance to the Force. We must train him.
Obi-Wan: Er, right. Let me ask you this: is the Light or the Dark Side of the Force winning right now?
Qui-Gon: The Light Side obviously must have the edge. I mean, we've got that Jedi Council and we're united en masse and any Sith are scattered and isolated.
Obi-Wan: So by restoring balance, we'd be helping the bad guys, RIGHT?
Qui-Gon: Hmm, good point.

2. Ep VI:

C-3PO: We are fighting against the Empire--
Ewoks: *burst into agitated chattering and wave their spears forcefully*
Han: Uh-oh, did we just wear out our welcome, Goldenrod?
C-3PO: *chatters a question at an Ewok who chatters back* I do not believe so, sir. They say they have no quarrel with the battle against some "Trade Federation"'s empire, but they insist that if there is one "Jar-Jar Binks" among us, that we deliver him up to them to be dealt with.

1. Ep VI:

Vader: GAK!
Luke: :cry:
Death Star: Irreparable core breach. This station will self-destruct in 30 . . . 29 . . .
Luke: Uh-oh. *grabs Vader's body and gets into a standing position, then turns on his walkie-talkie* All right, Artoo, beam me up!

And now, in honor of all the two-bit troublemakers who always somehow find a way to take over The Best Ship In The Fleet staffed by The Best Crew In The Fleet...

The Top Ten Entities We're Absolutely Certain (Well...Pretty Certain) Could Never Take Over Any Of The Enterprises

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs