View Single Post
Old 05-31-2003, 11:01 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Today, May 31, is National Macaroon Day.

Looking ahead to [color=#F52887ost_uid0]June[/colorost_uid0], I see we are about to enter [bost_uid0][color=blueost_uid0]American Rivers Month[/colorost_uid0][/bost_uid0], [bost_uid0]Zoo and Aquarium Month[/bost_uid0], [bost_uid0]National Fresh Fruit and [color=greenost_uid0]Vegetable[/colorost_uid0] Month[/bost_uid0] and [bost_uid0]Dairy Month[/bost_uid0] (paying attention, Katy?), and of course the ever-popular [bost_uid0]National Accordian Awareness Month[/bost_uid0], [bost_uid0]Fight The Filthy Fly Month[/bost_uid0], and [bost_uid0]National Papaya Month[/bost_uid0].

Tomorrow, June 1st, is Dare Day.

June 3rd is Repeat Day.

June 3rd is Repeat Day.

June 3rd is Repeat Day.

June 5th is [bost_uid0]Festival Of Popular Delusions Day[/bost_uid0]

June 6th is National Applesauce Cake Day [imgost_uid0]http://3sygma.com/fiveminute/forums/html/non-cgi/emoticons/eek5.gif[/imgost_uid0] and [bost_uid0]Teacher's Day[/bost_uid0]

June 7th is [bost_uid0]National [color=#ADA96Eost_uid0]Chocolate[/colorost_uid0] Ice Cream Day[/bost_uid0]

June 9th is Donald Duck Day

June 3rd is Repeat Day

And June 10th is National Yo-Yo Day.[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs