View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 06:01 PM
Suuuuuper genius

Send a message via AIM to MaverickZer0 Send a message via MSN to MaverickZer0 Send a message via Yahoo to MaverickZer0

I love how everyone thinks I am nuts about N/E. I'm only so-so about it. I have different ones that I think make much more sense. If I fived any of it, I wouldn't make any of those jokes either (except in one episode of Axess which is really just begging for it) for the same reasons.
And some others. Anyone who's flipped through a few entries back on my LJ to the last story I put up there will get it. (I don't recommend doing it, though. I've been going through some stuff lately and I don't want anyone to slog through that all.) It's on FF.net, though. In the .EXE section. I'll leave you to guess which one's mine if you do look, it just contains some messed-up junk, falls into humor, and is a really unlikely pairing, and I only have I think three stories up.

I can discuss this if you like, but if so we should probably take it to PM since I have a disturbing mind and I don't want to hurt the fragile brain of anyone who doesn't want to see.

Note: Internets is basically limited, which is why I'm restricting myself from several sites, which is why my LJ hasn't been updated recently. I'll be sporadically here/away in any case. And totally gone Monday.

No, I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm going to go and do it anyway.

*pokes avatar* Made by a good LJ friend. Thanks Ani!

Dark Blues: I'm going to kill you!
Enzan: Not if I kill me first!
Dark Blues: You...are aware my goal is accomplished either way, right?
Enzan: ...Yeah...