Thread: June 28
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 07:17 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default June 28

Welcome to Day 14, home of the Fortnightburger.
    [*]As promised, today's centrepiece is a new comic fiver: Battlestar Galactica: The Miniseries, by Kira, of Kira, and for Kira. (This is why I said the fiver was a double cliffhanger.) Yep, that's right -- we now have three people making comic fivers. And each comic fiver is worth about three months' output from Sev Trek. Put that in your pipe and sev it![*]Next up is "Descent I" by me. This one has a story to it: I originally wrote it for the 5MNG anniversary event last year, but it was juuuuust barely too late to publish without extending the event. Kira persuaded me to save it for Cliffhanger Week, and so for nine months I've been going nuts waiting to get this thing out. (Bet that sounds familiar to any moms reading....) Hope you find it's worth the wait.[*]And let's not forget the Occupation Arc. Today we've got -- wait a sec. Where's the file? ...Okay, let's do forget the Occupation Arc for today. Move along. Nothing to see here.[*]Finally, the third most-longevitious staffer is of course Marc Richard, so here's his First Fiver Retrospective. (The fiver, still one of my all-time favourites of his, is "One.")[/list]

Be here tomorrow for Day 15, when Cliffhanger Week enters its third week!

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction