View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 06:56 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

I'm sorry about the signed fiver thing, Jedi. I do have an explanation of sorts, but it sucks, so I'll spare you. I'm working on them now and I'll post here when they're sent out.

I'm not really in the market for a new site manager. The dearth of updates isn't so much because I'm busy as because I'm having trouble focusing lately. Having someone else run the site would be (a) no less work (Kira learned the new site features as I programmed them; anyone else would need extensive explanations, and would be unable to do anything about the guest fiver backlog without my help anyway) and (b) risky on my end, as having someone else to make updates would make it even easier for me to slack off.

Marc is never being replaced. That door is always open if he wants to come back.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction