View Single Post
Old 09-04-2003, 03:57 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]From the new LOTR TJI:

[quoteost_uid0]This is the first major announcement New Line has made since acquiring the services of Tartarus Consulting, a Cleveland-based company with a long history in the field. The company was behind such popular campaigns as the "Wazzaaaaaap" commercials and the death sports craze. Tartarus also capitalized on the popularity of Choose Your Own Adventure books to market a series called Write Your Own "I am the Walrus"-Era Beatles Song, in which each customer was provided with a dictionary and six pints of vodka.[/quoteost_uid0]

becomes, after being translated to Chinese and back,

[quoteost_uid0]This was the new new line does from gained the Tartarus service consultation the first main announcement, based on Cleaveland's company by a glorious history in domain. [bost_uid0]The company looks like "Wazzaaaaaap the" commerce[/bost_uid0] and [bost_uid0]the death sports goes crazy[/bost_uid0] is after the so universal campaign. Tartarus and [bost_uid0]used the popularity to choose you risk book sale series to call to write you "me is Walrus" the time Beatles song[/bost_uid0], each customer had the dictionary and six pints vodkas.[/quoteost_uid0]

Or, mangled via Japanese instead,

[quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]This Cleveland of the history[/bost_uid0] where the first principal announcement field which since acquiring the service of Tartarus which new line character consults was made is long is the company which it has made be based. [bost_uid0]As for the company the commercial "of Wazzaaaaaap" and [iost_uid0]sport of death penetration[/iost_uid0] come out seem the way in rear of the campaign which spreads,[/bost_uid0] it was. The song of Beatles "of the Walrus times when and as for Tartarus [bost_uid0]which has been written the book of your yourself venture in capital letter choose your monopolized ones which are written in order to sell the series which is called[/bost_uid0] and with popularity I each customer the dictionary of the vodka and can give 6 pints".[/quoteost_uid0]
Call me stupid, but I don't recall any Beatles tunes with titles anywhere near as long as that. "Hey Jude" doesn't even come close. [/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs