Thread: February 16
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 07:20 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

Quote:
McCoy: Jim, you can't just drink away team your problems.

Captain's Log: After much deliberation, Dr. McCoy and I have finally beamed down to the surface. Jack Daniels is otherwise occupied.
Chapel: Poor Spock! Hic.
Great gag!

Quote:
Dr. M'Benga: Don't be too worried, Nurse. Spock is simply using self-hypnosis to heal himself. He's actually quite conscious.
Chapel: You haven't the faintest idea how hypnosis works, do you?
M'Benga: If you'll excuse me, I'll be in the other room treating my acne with leeches.
A graduate of the Phlox medical academy, I see.

Quote:
Kirk: Good work, Tyree. But next time, try aiming above the construction worker's waist.
McCoy: Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?
Kirk: Teaching them to fight back against the village people.
McCoy: First, they're villagers, not village people. Second, that's the single worst violation of the Prime Directive I've ever heard.
Kirk: We're merely keeping the balance as nature intended. With guns, germs, and steel.
Village People. Heh. And I remember Guns, Germs, and Steel as a book I was supposed to read, but never finished.

On to the next fiver....

Quote:
McCoy: Looks like we've reached a spare room.
Kirk: Spare Oom? Strange name for a strange place. We should be watching out for war drobes.
McCoy: Which wardrobe? Next you'll be telling me you saw a lion.
Kirk: Honest, Bones, I ain't a-lyin'. Hey, a babe!
Heh.

Quote:
McCoy: She's an empath, Jim. I know that's a concept you may find hard to grasp.
Heh again.

Nice fivers, IJD and Kristina, and nice Panel, Zeke.