View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 11:36 PM
But if you put the hammer in an elevator...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the Great View Post
There is no such thing as an April Fools event that's supposed to last the entire year.
Again: says you. Again again: irrelevant. It's his site. He can leave it up the rest of the decade if he feels like it.

Quote:
I'm not complaining about the creation or posting of anime fivers, but the front page as it stands is presenting an image that is clearly farcical.
so what? the entire site is farcical. It's a humor site. That's the point.

Quote:
That is, post that the site is done and we should all move on with our lives.
wow, maybe you really do need therapy. Is it that hard for you to enjoy what's posted and not worry about if or when the next update is? Do you honestly have that much invested in someone else's website?

Quote:
Has he done this? No! He acts as though further updates are forthcoming, therefore I am assuming that further updates are forthcoming! What a jerk I am for thinking that!
And they are. And have been. Just not on your schedule. Which again: he has no obligation to follow.

Quote:
Am I continually complaining? By my count, since this outrageous fiasco started, I think I have e-mailed Z once on this topic, one PM, and maybe a dozen forum posts.
Which by my count is thirteen complaints too many. Zeke does not owe you fresh fivers, a standard front page, or timely updates. It's his site, his life, and his hobby. He can post whatever he likes whenever he feels like it.