Thread: June 5
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2004, 02:17 AM
Is he ever gonna hit Krazy Kat, or what?

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]Mayweather: Now, pay very close attention. See the flashing red light here?
Phlox: Yes?
Mayweather: I want you to figure out what it means and tell me when I wake up. [/quoteost_uid0]Heh.
[quoteost_uid0]Phlox: ...fifty-eight, fifty-nine, sixty! Sixty-one....
The situation also allows me to go skipping rope down the corridors whenever I please without fear of discovery. [/quoteost_uid0]
[quoteost_uid0]Danny Kaye: The chalice with the palace holds the brew that is true Blue -- Labatt. Out Of The Blue.
Porthos: Ruff.
Phlox: I agree, the retro-commercialization of old movies was a bad idea. But I love this scene anyway. I'm a sucker for a good poisoning.
Mysterious Sound: THUMP
Phlox: Uh oh. That sounded mysterious. Let's pause the film and check it out.
Knight: The candidate pauses.
Phlox: Retro-interactivization was a bad idea too. [/quoteost_uid0]Hoo hoo hoo. :lol:
[quoteost_uid0]Archer's Window: Yep. Just enjoy the view. Of a SCARY MOVING SHADOW!
---------------
Phlox: I'm telling you, I saw something out there on the wing! [/quoteost_uid0]Heh.
[quoteost_uid0]Phlox: BRRRRRR. That was the scariest thing ever.
Archer: I think your feet are pretty stiff competition.
Phlox: Captain! No, this can't be real. People hallucinate about things they want.
Archer: Maybe you secretly want me.
Phlox: Ewwwwww! Oh Krod, the mental images! Out! Out!
Archer: Heheheh. I've owed you that since early Season 2. [/quoteost_uid0]

Cheese & leeches. Chicken Xindi. Seven days! Even if the game gags didn't hit for me, still well worth the ride.[/colorost_uid0]

'Yes, but I think some people should be offended.'
-- John Cleese (on whether he thought some might be offended by Monty Python)