Thread: Vote or Die
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 03:02 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM
Default Hmm. Somehow, this last string of posts completely slipped my notice.

Re: novel fivers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Books also tend to have much more story than TV episodes, which would lead to long fivers.
Especially when I'm writing them.

Quote:
And NAHTMMM has written a number of fivers of Trek novels, which he posts here at the forums.
I've only got three up so far, but the links to them and a reasonably up-to-date list of drafts are on my website at . . . um, Angelfire, which seems to be down at the moment . . . . Anyway, they're all in the Misc forum and rather easily found by looking at a list of threads I've started. The page on my site should be accessible from the link in my sig.

On a related note: Zeke, is the PM system broken or working?

Re: 5BC:

I've got a draft of various scenes that probably works out to a page or so in length. It's been very amusing, as I've been seeing how many references to a certain franchise (whatever franchise you're thinking of, you're wrong. Unless, maybe, you're KJ) I can fit in naturally ( answer: so far, a lot ). Plus, of course, there's all the brilliantly incisive humor that long-time fans have come to expect to see from me other people.

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs

Last edited by NAHTMMM; 10-05-2007 at 03:04 AM. Reason: forgot about the sig!