View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium
Default And Part 4...

Part 4
*The valiant group of forumgoers is still attempting to come up with where the Forum Creations could be in, when NAHTMMM and PointyHairedJedi walk in*
NAHTMMM: St Louis, MO, USA, NA, Sol III, Sector 001, UFP, Alpha Quad, Milky Way, Local Group, Universe 00-000?
Opium: I think that general area has already been discussed…
*danieldoof walks in, carrying a map*
danieldoof: EU/Germany/Berlin?
PHJ: The wrong side of the England-Scotland border?
Opium: Um…huh? Look, we’re never going to find them shouting out random places…maybe we should do something constructive? A walk? Some food? Something to get our minds going?
PJH: Everyone likes pie!
NeoMatrix: Pie!
PHJ: I don't think I've ever had one of those before.
persianmouse: Mmm, pie…
Xeroc: Pie! Truer words were never spoken! Pie!
*mudshark enters with a freshly-made pie*
mudshark: There is one here. Heh heh heh.
*mudshark leaves, giving the pie to a bewildered Fuyu_Ginga*
Everyone: ?
Opium: I wonder if we can trust this pie…mudshark did say “heh heh heh”, which is what often villains say, unless he’s just a red herring pretending to be a villain, which of course I could do, but would I actually do it? I mean…
MaverickZer0: *in an aside to the audience* Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm morbid. Maybe I'm thinking too much. But I doubt everything will somehow fall into a nice, neat package. I think she's too good a writer for that.
Opium: Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I’m not so sure I wouldn’t make it fall into a nice, neat package simply to make it end in a…well, neat package. Or would I?
*Nan pops in*
Nan: I can't picture mudshark as lawful good. Well, I can, but only for a minute, and then I start giggling. Heeheeheeheehee...
*Nan pops out*

*meanwhile*

TopHatMan: *is sleeping*
John: *is snoring*
SigKitty: *is purring*
Voice 1: *is hogging the blanket*
Voice 2: *is dreaming of swimming with pirates in the Caribbean*
Voice 3: *is talking in sleep*: No! No more square dances! How about some tap?
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003