View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 03:16 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

Belch. Yeck. Yucky.

*brushes teeth*

Nope, still got a bad taste in my mouth...

What the ? (I almost used multiple ?'s)

Bring up the Peguses? I mean, come on! Really! Having teh last ep be a holodeck program? Having Troi and Riker re-film the Pegesus ep like nothing has happened, when they are, what, 12 years older, and we've seen how that series ends? ARG.

This wasn't as bad as the Ally McBeal ending, which was not understandable in the least. In Enterprise, I can see what they were doing. I can understand why they wanted to close the series in this way.

But I also understand it sucked! It did feel totally disconnected from the final season, and in a way I am glad they made it a holodeck program instead of actually what happened.

I'm just going to assume that the holodeck program was the sanitzed version of what happened, that Trip didn't die, he was just swept under the rug in a fit of revisionist history, as he actually gave up the Andorians to the envading aliens and they both ended up dead, but Starfleet didn't want its first flagship ship to have a senior officer be court-marshaled, so they changed the offical story. And, they let T'Pol and Trip move away and live together and have 3 cute little kids.

Yech.
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003