View Single Post
Old 06-18-2003, 04:08 AM
Annoy, tiny blonde one! Annoy like the wind!
Former Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Kira Send a message via MSN to Kira Send a message via Yahoo to Kira

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Halfway through our celebrations, here's today's material:
    [*]Derek Dean brings us the next DS9 Mirror Universe episode with Five-Minute "Shattered Mirror"[*]Marc Richard also makes a contribution in his own section with Five-Minute "Remember Me"[*]One of my favorite [iost_uid0]X-Files[/iost_uid0] episodes happens to have an A/U theme, so here's Five-Minute "4-D", by me[*]And finally, our newest staff member tries his hand at our feature with Sleapers, part 4. Â Come to think of it, Derek's stand-alone tendency for bad puns means it's probably a good thing we didn't try to have a guess-the-author contest this year...[*]Speaking of last year's constest, now seems as good a time as any to announce what we've devised this year. Â It's not a contest, per say -- more like a game. Â Firstly, there is at one cameo per part by a guest author or a forumgoer. Â Some of the cameos are much better hidden than others, and I doubt any one forumgoer would be able to guess them all without putting their heads together with at least one other person. Â (You're welcome to try.) Â This isn't an official contest, just something to entertain you in the forums. Â (So don't bother emailing your guesses to any of us.) Â Secondly, in part 1, IJD mentions that we've been to at least thirty worlds, by his count. Â Well, we've dropped subtle and not-so-subtle references to places we've "sleaped" to throughout each part so you can try counting (and listing) all the worlds. Â I'm curious to see whether anybody can get them all. Â Hopefully you'll all have as much fun figuring these things out as we had putting them in.[/list][/colorost_uid0]